+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are all documents returned when a case is rejected?

bazinga07

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Hi guys,

I had applied for the study visa a few days back and now when I tracked the courier it seems that the embassy has send the package to me and it's in the courier office. This will be delivered to me tomorrow. Right now I am worried about my decision. Also because I had some missing information in one of the forms, so I am thinking it might be about that. Anyway the question I asked is because when I sent the courier it weighed 0.46kg and now the one that has been sent to me by embassy weighs 0.20kg. Can anyone deduce anything from the weight of my package about my decision? :S I know it's stupid but that's the only way I can live through this right now.

shujaattt

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 may 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
inshaAllah very soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah very soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
bazinga07 said:
Hi guys,

I had applied for the study visa a few days back and now when I tracked the courier it seems that the embassy has send the package to me and it's in the courier office. This will be delivered to me tomorrow. Right now I am worried about my decision. Also because I had some missing information in one of the forms, so I am thinking it might be about that. Anyway the question I asked is because when I sent the courier it weighed 0.46kg and now the one that has been sent to me by embassy weighs 0.20kg. Can anyone deduce anything from the weight of my package about my decision? :S I know it's stupid but that's the only way I can live through this right now.
its a medical request that's why the weight has reduced. they have sent you your passport and a letter requesting medical examination.

bazinga07

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Thank you guys for the wishes. The thing is over here in Saudi, normally there are no medical requests. So just hope it's the visa inshaAllah :)

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
bazinga07 said:
Thank you guys for the wishes. The thing is over here in Saudi, normally there are no medical requests. So just hope it's the visa inshaAllah :)
Have you taken upfront medical exam or are Saudi citizen exempt from medical?

They send your complete documents back to you

Best of Luck

bazinga07

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
I am not a Saudi citizen. I am resident here. But I know a couple of people who recently applied and got their visas stamped without any medical. Even they were not Saudi citizens.

The question is cases of rejection and acceptance both, are the complete set of documents sent back? Or the embassy keep the ones they requested like LOA, Bank statement, Forms, Resume, etc for their archive?

Kindly let me know from your experiences!

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
bazinga07 said:
I am not a Saudi citizen. I am resident here. But I know a couple of people who recently applied and got their visas stamped without any medical. Even they were not Saudi citizens.

The question is cases of rejection and acceptance both, are the complete set of documents sent back? Or the embassy keep the ones they requested like LOA, Bank statement, Forms, Resume, etc for their archive?

Kindly let me know from your experiences!
They will return all of your documents other than the filled forms like IMM1294, family information etc which the CHC retains with itself. This reduction in weight might be due to it. I think it's a visa hopefully

bazinga07

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
InshaAllah it's a visa. Although the logic behind the weight reduction doesn't explain anything now. If they return all documents in both cases i.e. acceptance and rejection then the only logical reason that is left is maybe they have requested me for a complete family form.

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bazinga07 said:
InshaAllah it's a visa. Although the logic behind the weight reduction doesn't explain anything now. If they return all documents in both cases i.e. acceptance and rejection then the only logical reason that is left is maybe they have requested me for a complete family form.
Really entertaining post this one :)
In the past we have given our predictions based upon the profile and time elapsed, but on the basis of weight! Amazing :)

Do let us know what CHC has given.

Regards,
mfm