19- 04-2013
Med's Request
9-05-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
coooldude said:
Hey 458 Bridge
Any update 4m CHC?
Hey man, nothing... Its only been One week for me.

ibrahim-52

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
visa filled on 10-april-2013
received medical on 30th-april-2013 from CHC Islamabad..!!
exactlyyy 20 days. ALHAMDULLIAH...

zaina123

Mar 4, 2013
Ibrahim you are very lucky i applied on 18th of December but still no traces of visa.Please let me know the detail of your profile?

Feb 27, 2013
@hassanmalik . we got our medical call within 3 weeks via email. got appointment for the next day only n then got visa after 2weeks.

@mocca. please note ans to your queries as follow:

1) Did you apply through CHC Islamabad from Pakistan? yes
2) Which Uni did your husband get in and which session? University of Toronto-Rotman Full time MBA
3) How did you receive the medical call, was it via email or phone, how do they do it? Got email email with attchement. need to take the print of the attachment with you at the time of medical. make sure that your name, UCI no. etc are already printed on the pdf attachement recieved.

Feb 27, 2013
@zaina123 i am unable to respond to private message so replying to your requery here. we applied via CHC ISB and husband has applied for full time mba from Rotman. we showed approx $20,000 funds to cover full 2 years tution fees and living expense for two.

ibrahim-52

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
thankyou everyone...!!
surely will be praying for all of you to get it soon...
@zaina sometimes it does takes time due to some doubts in VO mind...
but surely u will get it.
i applied for (undergrad) bachelors of engineering at Memorial university Newfoundland...

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ibrahim
Kindly tell me for which session did you apply??i have applied for September session and expecting a medical call.
Can anyone tell me when should I expect a reply from CHC?

ibrahim-52

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
sept fall 2013...
hopefully there are chances u get a medical in 15 days or 20 days.
as mine is also sept 2013 session i doubt that visa will be issued to me after some months as its too early

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strange yaar, it is so early. I thought it will require atleast two months.
Hope to get it soon.

ibrahim-52

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
2 months is a complete application time they give...
medical usually comes way early and then final visa is taken time
moreover it purely depends on case to case your luck and VO....
sometimes VO gets somthing doubtfull and he takes hell of time

saadmalik

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Canada
hi all... i have BS in CS from COMSATS and got gold medal on academic achievements. Currently i am working as a software engineer in Lahore and now i want to pursue my MS in CS from any Canadian Uni. The problem im facing is regarding proper guidance.. i don't really want to visit any consultant as i know its just for the wastage of money and nothing else. So i seek help/advice from you people to help me suggest some good university for MS in CS that won't hit me hard interms of tution fee etc.. i know the cheapest of all is MUN.. but i have concerns regarding how its market acceptability is. So please suggest me some universities which have got good repo and also aren't much costly. i am not asking for McGill or mcmaster's waterloo or uToronto.. so please be rational in terms of money it would incur.

Also tell me how much bank statment is required. i thnk i can manage up to 4 million PKR for bank statement.. and also tellme can i withdraw all the money as soon i get visa or does it get bound ?
Do i have to pay full year fee at the start or just a semester/term fee? and how many semesters/terms normally canadian uni.s have in a year?

Do they allow to live off campus during first 6 months and can i work off campus during first 6 months...

Help would be appreciated and i would be pleased.. thnx alot

yasirnawaz

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-JAN-13........
File Transfer...
16-JAN-13..........
Med's Request
24-JAN-13 (EMAIL)..........
Med's Done....
30-JAN-13..........
Interview........
WAIVED,,,,,,,,,,
Passport Req..
waieved.........
VISA ISSUED...
21-feb-13
LANDED..........
17-4-2013
zaina123 said:
@ thank you Rehmat wish you gud luck
@@Ibrahim......congrantssss ;) ;)..........@@@zainaa check your pp.....