+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April Applicants

Walters

Aug 9, 2018
Applied 15th April ourselves not through an agent, chased up with the web form,yes for case specific a few months back and received an email reply we were falling in the 20% which was over the average timescale etc etc kinda an auto response........I chased it with the email they replied from which was directly to the immigration office processing our application, (which is London) this was on Thursday and got a response Friday (yesterday) Approved! So pleased we applied 15th April so has been a very long wait and we leave in a week! So perhaps email outlining your exact dates you need to leave and put your case forward, If you haven't used the webform yet this should be your first point of contact - good luck.
Many thanks dear!

FMAS

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Applied 15th April ourselves not through an agent, chased up with the web form,yes for case specific a few months back and received an email reply we were falling in the 20% which was over the average timescale etc etc kinda an auto response........I chased it with the email they replied from which was directly to the immigration office processing our application, (which is London) this was on Thursday and got a response Friday (yesterday) Approved! So pleased we applied 15th April so has been a very long wait and we leave in a week! So perhaps email outlining your exact dates you need to leave and put your case forward, If you haven't used the webform yet this should be your first point of contact - good luck.

Hi can you explain and guide about
webform

Gagan0056

Star Member
Jun 1, 2018
(we were falling in the 20% which was over the average timescale etc etc kinda an auto response..?) What does it mean sir ?

Leedya

Jul 15, 2018
My visa is approved, applied on 22nd of April, approved on 6th of August, I will post the details in a separate thread.

Reactions: FMAS