+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Guys, please clear something up for me. Let's say I received ppr and decided to defer anyway. I have to send new LOA via webform, that much I'm aware of. But what about stamping of passport. Do I send the passport for stamping or wait for IRCC to reply to the new LOA? What is the procedure on this matter?

Jirome

Feb 24, 2021
Philippines
Category........
STUDY
Well, they said August 6th. My file said "Due date : August 6th" when I received GCMS notes, so let us give them a chance to provide us with a decision by August 6th.

My worry is that the workload has not been balanced properly by IRCC and there is now too much to do before their self-imposed deadline, leading to a rushed decision on the part of the Visa Officer.

Not long to wait now.
Hi, just wondering if you have received IRCC's decision? We are in the same boat. However, he haven't gotten any communication from IRCC for quite a while. Submitted our application last January. Got medical updates via GCMS notes request which says for final decision since April 20. Hasn't moved as of this writing.

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Hey guys, just joining the PPR party. Freaking 4 months and I have been so tensed, furious and what not with IRCC but it happened at the end. Thanks to @Alpha_Wolf and other members for good vibes. Details are in signature.
My maaaaaaan!! Finally!! You are one person I had been seeing on the forum when I hadn’t created my account. The name had a catch to it ahaha.
Couldn’t have been happier. The whole Gang is IN it seems!!!!

aaffhhh

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Hi, just wondering if you have received IRCC's decision? We are in the same boat. However, he haven't gotten any communication from IRCC for quite a while. Submitted our application last January. Got medical updates via GCMS notes request which says for final decision since April 20. Hasn't moved as of this writing.
I didn’t receive anything. I don’t know how long we should wait to get a decision..

Shmiler

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Hey,

I received a letter requesting more documents on August 6th.
They requested an updated LOA, updated proof of funds and marriage certificate.

I am not sure why, as my marriage certificate was already provided and I haven’t deferred my course intake so the original LOA should still be good. Proof of funds were generated on the run up to March as I applied April 6th, so i can understand them wanting an update on that, I suppose.

Anyway, I have requested a new LOA from my institution and once I am in receipt of it I’ll send everything off to IRCC.

I shall keep the forum updated

Reactions: Minsc's Boo