Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Yesterday, I saw a few NON-SDS PPRs in a WhatsApp group. One of my friend's friends also got ppr, applied in April.
Yes most of April non sds applications..receiving they results

Reactions: RumezaJ

Wisp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
Hey guys, quick help, please.

If we are re-applying for the visa after the refusal, is there any place we have to mention the old UCI number? For example in the "Application for Study permit made outside of Canada" form.

If not, is LOE the only criteria where the visa office will come to know that this is a re-application?

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Hey guys, quick help, please.

If we are re-applying for the visa after the refusal, is there any place we have to mention the old UCI number? For example in the "Application for Study permit made outside of Canada" form.

If not, is LOE the only criteria where the visa office will come to know that this is a re-application?
In the Immi1294 form they ask for the UCI just at the top. This is what I remember. Please check, this form must be mandatory and shown on tour checklist.

Do fill that, otherwise it will cause unnecessary delays in your apps. No time for that.

All the best!

Wisp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
In the Immi1294 form they ask for the UCI just at the top. This is what I remember. Please check, this form must be mandatory and shown on tour checklist.

Do fill that, otherwise it will cause unnecessary delays in your apps. No time for that.

All the best!
Many thanks for your quick reply. Yes, it's not mandatory but I will fill that with respect to my previous application. Thank you again!

AB25

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Hi all, I applied on 28th March and got my BVL on 26th May. I dont see any movement and am starting to lose hope for any deadline that IRCC may or may not commit. Shall I order GCMS or should I just wait?
The notes would also take over a month to get delivered so any practical suggestions from this community would definitely help.

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Hi all, I applied on 28th March and got my BVL on 26th May. I dont see any movement and am starting to lose hope for any deadline that IRCC may or may not commit. Shall I order GCMS or should I just wait?
The notes would also take over a month to get delivered so any practical suggestions from this community would definitely help.
I’d tell you what I would have done.
One week won’t make any difference now. It all depends on your class start date, your present job scenario, last deferral date and fee refund date.

A general advice. If they want to give you results by Aug 6th. Then raising GCMS request won’t make much difference. Your BVL is also too late. If your course starts wayyyy into the fall (Sep mid) then wait if you have a fear that it will delay your processing. If time is of essence, raise a GCMS request ASAP. 10$ well spent.

All the best buddy. Hang in there.

Reactions: AB25

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
I’d tell you what I would have done.
One week won’t make any difference now. It all depends on your class start date, your present job scenario, last deferral date and fee refund date.

A general advice. If they want to give you results by Aug 6th. Then raising GCMS request won’t make much difference. Your BVL is also too late. If your course starts wayyyy into the fall (Sep mid) then wait. If time is of essence, raise a GCMS request ASAP. 10$ well spent.

All the best buddy. Hang in there.
Hi,

Just wanted to ask that the day you got your PPR, how many mails did you get from CIC?