+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2024 Outland spousal sponsorship

Singh24

Aug 9, 2021
Hello, I am planning to submit my spouse application sometime this month but I got stuck on the following question. Looking for some help here with the application form IMM5532 - Pact C. I have read some forms and haven't been able to conclude on how to tackle this particular question.

Question 4. If you are not living together, have you visited each other during your relationship?

A bit of my background to this. My wife and I were introduced to each other in July as a setup for an arranged marriage and in August we got engaged, and for that, I flew back to India. A few weeks after our engagement, I flew back to Canada and my wife stayed in India. And now earlier this year we got married, for which I spent 2 months in India. How should I handle the above question regarding whether have you visited each other during your relationship? Does it mean after marriage? or from the time I have known her (since July), so I need to include my engagement trip as a visit? If you guys can please help with this, that would be great.

Thanks!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello, I am planning to submit my spouse application sometime this month but I got stuck on the following question. Looking for some help here with the application form IMM5532 - Pact C. I have read some forms and haven't been able to conclude on how to tackle this particular question.

Question 4. If you are not living together, have you visited each other during your relationship?

A bit of my background to this. My wife and I were introduced to each other in July as a setup for an arranged marriage and in August we got engaged, and for that, I flew back to India. A few weeks after our engagement, I flew back to Canada and my wife stayed in India. And now earlier this year we got married, for which I spent 2 months in India. How should I handle the above question regarding whether have you visited each other during your relationship? Does it mean after marriage? or from the time I have known her (since July), so I need to include my engagement trip as a visit? If you guys can please help with this, that would be great.

Thanks!
Answered elsehwere. One thread at a time and wait a bit, please.