+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2024 AOR

Apr 5, 2024
AOR Apr 01.
My CAN number hasn’t changed to a new UCI. It says my eligibility is under review. I haven’t received a BIL yet. Overall it’s too early to tell. Maybe wait another week or two to see the first signs of movement.
A group I belong to had an April 1st AOR that received BIL in the wee hours today. Just be patient, it'll get to
you.

priyankabhalla

Mar 12, 2024
Hi, Not sure why this April AOR thread is so dead. It helps if people can be active and share their progress and status of their application.
Did anyone get BIL request? Im still waiting, been almost 6 weeks

Ghanaian

Jul 13, 2020
Hi! Here is my timeline.

EE-FSW (Healthcare Category) Outland
ITA received: Feb 14, 2024
PR submitted: April 2, 2024
AOR: April 2, 2024
UPDATE:
BIL received: May 15, 2024
ADR for additional family information and TCF results certificate.

codexjoe

Apr 22, 2024
I downloaded, printed, signed the certificate, scanned and uploaded, but they want the original pdf file sent from alliance francaise to my email.
Sorry you mean, you downloaded the one from alliance francaise email, then signed, scanned and uploaded to RICC and it was rejected?

Ghanaian

Jul 13, 2020
Sorry you mean, you downloaded the one from alliance francaise email, then signed, scanned and uploaded to RICC and it was rejected?
yes. IRCC wants the original pdf sent to the email.

***TCF: Original TCF language proficiency results (Online Score Reports in PDF format are acceptable)***

Feb 2, 2024
please let us know what will you upload instead ? because I am same position and already uploaded the tcf results signed scanned what should I upload now ? I don't have any other document except that certificate ?

Ghanaian

Jul 13, 2020
please let us know what will you upload instead ? because I am same position and already uploaded the tcf results signed scanned what should I upload now ? I don't have any other document except that certificate ?
upload the original pdf sent to your email from alliance francaise.