+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 family sponsorship outland

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
thank you :) .
Oh sure. So bio from day 1 said in progress( after they sent the email asking for them). And as I said once I had paid again and sent the screen shot of the biometrics that was in the GC key with its expiry date to the VO taking care of my file, they responded back saying that they are valid. And then changed in tracker to completed

medical is actually being done right now. My husband is going tomorrow for that. Weird that they did eligibility first and then sent the medical request but I guess eachVO works differently.

BG for me only changed on the GCKey to NA. But in the tracker it states in progress. BG in GCKey just changed to “we are processing your back ground check”
that's great to know !

how can we reach from India to IRCC agent. could you please suggest. thanks

Ts1221

Star Member
May 1, 2023
that's great to know !

how can we reach from India to IRCC agent. could you please suggest. thanks
If you live in canada I would recommend you call IRCC around 9am eastern time and follow the steps on the automated voice to “check status” and then hit 0 or 3 (whichever option to speak with an agent after hearing the status of your application) and wait on hold… DO NOT HANG UP! Once you speak with them tell them what it is you would like to know. And then ask if there is a way for you to contact your VO directly they should be able to provide you with an email.

Reactions: moliKT

Whalla

Aug 23, 2023
Spousal Outland Sponsorship
Applied: 20th April 2023
AOR: 26th June 2023
SA: 27th June 2023
Biometrics request: 28th June 2023
Biometrics completed: 7th July 2023
Applied for TRV: 15th August 2023
Medical request: 21st Sept 2023

VO: Accra

Reactions: Sonikell

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
passport has been sent for stamping on 15 September 23 did anyone know after how many days it will be back after stamping
Congrats !!!!

could you please share your timeline... ]
After prearival .how long does it take to get PPR?
also.. does PPR request sent to PA email or mailing address? thankss

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
If you live in canada I would recommend you call IRCC around 9am eastern time and follow the steps on the automated voice to “check status” and then hit 0 or 3 (whichever option to speak with an agent after hearing the status of your application) and wait on hold… DO NOT HANG UP! Once you speak with them tell them what it is you would like to know. And then ask if there is a way for you to contact your VO directly they should be able to provide you with an email.
Thank you so much !!

Reactions: Ts1221

Ts1221

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Hey guys I got a “Request letter” email is this the same as PPR? Because in that letter they are asking for my husbands passport as well as 2 photos to be submitted, along with a page of my address here.
And they changed the medical exam timeframe to be completed within 2 weeks( thank god he’s going tomorrow)
Update:
Medical has been completed on sept 20th. Sept 25: medical has been passed/ complete.
My spouse will be going this week/ early next to submit his passport/ photos

Wethewest

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Outland Applicant
Application Submitted: 29th April
AOR: 30th June
Gckey linked: 30th June
Biometrics: 06 July
SA: 07 July
Biometric Completed: 11 July
Medical Completed: 30 July
Pre-Arrival email: 08 Sept
Eligibility Completed: 08 Sept
Background Check Completed & PPR: 26 Sept

Reactions: Sonikell and Ts1221

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Outland Applicant
Application Submitted: 29th April
AOR: 30th June
Gckey linked: 30th June
Biometrics: 06 July
SA: 07 July
Biometric Completed: 11 July
Medical Completed: 30 July
Pre-Arrival email: 08 Sept
Eligibility Completed: 08 Sept
Background Check Completed & PPR: 26 Sept
Wow PPR for outland applicant in 5 moths! Congrats man.
May i ask where is the PA from and which VO was your application processed?