+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 family sponsorship outland

Gauti_2023

Mar 10, 2023
I received a biometrics request this morning even my wife already gave her in previous trv. Not sure why they asked for that again, but seems no choice. Also, there is one thing I notice that only 1 AOR I get and I can use my wife's UCI to track her side status too, which probably means there is no other AOR will come. Right now waiting for the SA and once it is approved, will give TRV a try.
Did the biometrics request go to sponsor email or PR account email??

missmypartner

Sep 20, 2019
United States
Category........
FAM
I have a silly question.... what's the difference between where I submitted my application for sponsorship through the PR portal and the IRCC portal? Do I need to create an account there, and link my PR application so I can track it or just wait to be emailed?

BinooYoo

Mar 26, 2023
Just received AOR yesterday. Hopefully everything will go smoothly

Outland applicant
Submission: May 3, 2023
AOR: June 20, 2023

Reactions: Sonikell

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
Did you receive your biometric request yet?
NO, nothing yet. I guess they are evaluating the sponsor. My estimate is hopefully by the end of the week, given the recent historic average(it’s about 20-30 days after AOR)

after that they will probably do my biometric request and medicals.

if I’m not mistaken Sydney,NV is the centralized intake office. After S.A the file will be transferred to another office.

Let’s hope with this newTRV measure for spouses it makes Outland processing more efficient.

Reactions: RukiaRong

RukiaRong

Jun 2, 2023
NO, nothing yet. I guess they are evaluating the sponsor. My estimate is hopefully by the end of the week, given the recent historic average(it’s about 20-30 days after AOR)

after that they will probably do my biometric request and medicals.

if I’m not mistaken Sydney,NV is the centralized intake office. After S.A the file will be transferred to another office.

Let’s hope with this newTRV measure for spouses it makes Outland processing more efficient.
yes, Good luck everyone.

CalgaryNoOne

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
Got SA this morning and file is transferred to Hong Kong

Reactions: Sonikell

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
yes, Good luck everyone.
Glad to see you got your AOR a little over 60 days. I noticed that when you applied, you were concerned about few forms where you had signatures done by hand or may digitally, that were supposed to be other way round. Glad to see that its all accepted and CIC does not make a fuss about those issues.

Reactions: shafah1029

RukiaRong

Jun 2, 2023
Glad to see you got your AOR a little over 60 days. I noticed that when you applied, you were concerned about few forms where you had signatures done by hand or may digitally, that were supposed to be other way round. Glad to see that its all accepted and CIC does not make a fuss about those issues.
I think you got mixed up with someone else

Reactions: InfoSeeker12

Gauti_2023

Mar 10, 2023
I have a silly question.... what's the difference between where I submitted my application for sponsorship through the PR portal and the IRCC portal? Do I need to create an account there, and link my PR application so I can track it or just wait to be emailed?
If you have received AOR then you can link application in gckey

Reactions: missmypartner

Rajjjoo

Mar 5, 2021
Thank you @Sonikell , just registered for the tracker and I see this. Nothing below is AOR right?

• Jun 06, 2023
    We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

• Apr 27, 2023
    We received the payment you sent us.

• Apr 27, 2023
    We received the marriage certificate/licence you sent us.

• Apr 27, 2023
    We received the birth registration/certificate you sent us.

• Apr 27, 2023
    We received the document proving your relationship with your sponsor.

• Apr 27, 2023
    We received the police certificate(s) you sent us.

What is the status of your application now???

CalgaryNoOne

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
On your AOR and biometrics request what was the office name ????
Sydney VO, which also called Centralized-Intake-Office. I believe this is the office will handle all the spousal sponsorship application at the beginning stage. If sponsor is approved, then the file will be transfer to local VO outside of Canada for outland application.

Rajjjoo

Mar 5, 2021
Sydney VO, which also called Centralized-Intake-Office. I believe this is the office will handle all the spousal sponsorship application at the beginning stage. If sponsor is approved, then the file will be transfer to local VO outside of Canada for outland application.
Ok thank you , I am waiting for SA approval i hope i will receive that soon but i got AOR and biometric request

Reactions: CalgaryNoOne