+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 family sponsorship outland

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
Anyone with any updates yet? seems like the effects of the strike are playing out. I was expecting to receive an AOR by now(about 45 days since we’ve applied) but Iooks like we may be waiting another few weeks.

Vptl

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
Anyone with any updates yet? seems like the effects of the strike are playing out. I was expecting to receive an AOR by now(about 45 days since we’ve applied) but Iooks like we may be waiting another few weeks.
I saw many people getting AOR who submitted on April 9. May be something next week for you?

Reactions: Sonikell

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OUTLAND SPOUSAL- PA IN INDIA
SPONSOR: CANADIAN CITIZEN

DATE SUBMITTED: TODAY April 11 23
Received an email from IRCC on May 24th 2023 to submit IMM 5562 supplementary TRAVEL History
Submitted additional form May 25th 2024 and received confirmation they received a form
How long does it take to process my application now?
AOR: should have received by now but they asked for additional form does any one have same time line similar to me received AOR?
BIOMETRICS: TBD
MEDICAL: TBD

steyn007

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
No updates yet.Waiting for AOR.
Fingers crossed, i had hand signed IMM5532 and had no job when i applied.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No updates yet.Waiting for AOR.
Fingers crossed, i had hand signed IMM5532 and had no job when i applied.
Have you not digitally singled did they rejected with handwritten signature did you check the tracker

Justme221

May 15, 2023
I am in the same shoe,, Do we hand sign this IMM5532 or digit, if its cool to hand sign it, I just want to do that once and for all

steyn007

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Have you not digitally singled did they rejected with handwritten signature did you check the tracker
Can't check the tracker without AOR.I have got mixed feedback that some saying hand signing will be fine and others saying to digitally sign.I don't think they will reject the application, in worst case they will send it back.

steyn007

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
I am in the same shoe,, Do we hand sign this IMM5532 or digit, if its cool to hand sign it, I just want to do that once and for all
It needs to be digitally signed.I had some difficulty with digitally signing, that's why I have printed and wrote my name.I heard mixed feedback about this with most saying it will be fine and some saying the application will get returned.I am expecting to get AOR or a feedback from IRCC this or next week and will see

jessicajoon

Star Member
Jan 25, 2022
It needs to be digitally signed.I had some difficulty with digitally signing, that's why I have printed and wrote my name.I heard mixed feedback about this with most saying it will be fine and some saying the application will get returned.I am expecting to get AOR or a feedback from IRCC this or next week and will see
I used Firefox to type the name. Expecting AOR or return soon.

When did you submit your application?

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I used Firefox to type the name. Expecting AOR or return soon.

When did you submit your application?
So I spoke to someone who recently submitted application online and he has difficulty with form 5562 so he signed it manually handwritten and they have accepted it but at the same time I am also hearing if not digitally signed chances are they might return the application!! I am like wtf

jessicajoon

Star Member
Jan 25, 2022
So I spoke to someone who recently submitted application online and he has difficulty with form 5562 so he signed it manually handwritten and they have accepted it but at the same time I am also hearing if not digitally signed chances are they might return the application!! I am like wtf
Yeah this is scary. I have seen application for hand signing, some for digital signing. There is no consistency.