+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Stargirl24

May 26, 2023
Hello Everyone,

On Oct 27th I got an update like everyone else and my language and physical presence updated to completed on that date but the update shows it was completed on Sept 20th and prohibitions and Oath in progress.

My question is I see everyone’s LPP completed at once, is this weird that my prohibitions is still in progress?

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Hi - I was schedule on Nov 23 (update on portal Nov 1). However today it got updated to Nov 27 (updated on tracker on Nov 3). Now on the portal - I can see both dates on the updates. I dont know what is it about? anyone have been in similar situation?

Application history
  • Nov 27, 2023
    Scheduled for Citizenship oath
    Citizenship ceremony

Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on November 27, 2023. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation.

• Nov 23, 2023
    Scheduled for Citizenship oath
    Citizenship ceremony

Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on November 23, 2023. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation.

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Well, our immigration journey has come to its end, I just finished my oath ceremony so I can already say I am a Canadian citizen. I just wish you all the best so that your applications are also finished soon and you can forget this loooooong process!

accesspoint

Jun 7, 2019
I received a Ghost update on the 27th of Oct. But LPP remained unchanged. I called IRCC this morning but was told to call back later, Does anyone have any advice?

Hamidfm92

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
I received a Ghost update on the 27th of Oct. But LPP remained unchanged. I called IRCC this morning but was told to call back later, Does anyone have any advice?
Everyone received a GU on 27th Oct. It didn't mean anything.. so I can only advise to continue the wait and watch game.

KathyMF

Oct 1, 2023
Update:
The tracker is updated with LPP completed and the oath is scheduled for November 6th. This long journey finally coming to an end:)
And the final update:
Had my oath yesterday. Mentioned to the officer in the pre-registration that I had an urgent travel coming up and needed the e-certificate ASAP. She was very helpful and made a note of it. Downloaded the e-certificate today and off to get the passport! Best of luck to everybody :)

Reactions: yoge and amarchcan

somcan18

Sep 18, 2023
hello,
my partners' application is pending with LPP update for long time.
applied on : April 2023
BV completed and test completed : jun 2023
post that there is no update, called IRCC, and they told me to wait. Any advice on the same ? what should i do .
ps: I applied same time and mine everything is completed

cohen1992

Jan 14, 2018
hello,
my partners' application is pending with LPP update for long time.
applied on : April 2023
BV completed and test completed : jun 2023
post that there is no update, called IRCC, and they told me to wait. Any advice on the same ? what should i do .
ps: I applied same time and mine everything is completed

I would recommend requesting GCMS (Global Case Management System) notes from the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to obtain information about the progress of your application. While it's not a guaranteed solution, this action can potentially expedite the process. I applied for GCMS notes, and within a week, I noticed significant movement in my application, ultimately leading to its completion. Spending a small amount on this request is a worthwhile investment, whether it works or not.

somcan18

Sep 18, 2023
I would recommend requesting GCMS (Global Case Management System) notes from the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to obtain information about the progress of your application. While it's not a guaranteed solution, this action can potentially expedite the process. I applied for GCMS notes, and within a week, I noticed significant movement in my application, ultimately leading to its completion. Spending a small amount on this request is a worthwhile investment, whether it works or not.
Thanks. May be a dumb question. Do you know how to raise that . would be great help if you please guide