+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

Justmeee

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
So on the GC Key and Tracker got an update that Medicals have passed again and the date extended to next year June. Not sure if this is of any significance. The Background check is still in progress and no other changes in GC Key or tracker.

Anyone got such an update ? Does it mean some stage is passed ?

Reactions: mololokoko

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
The last bit of RROC data we have from the two trackers show that they stopped sending PPRs around May 11.
Yeah I can verify this from all my digging around as well. Applications under RROC which've had all stages complete since May 15th are still waiting for updates. Since then, there's been a lot more applicants added to this queue with absolutely no end in sight.

General trend now seems like if you're April/May AOR and seeing intermittent updates to your eligibility/background statuses or even receiving ADRs, you're in good shape and will be finalised soon, unlike the ones like me completely stalled in RROC.

Reactions: markcm

Singhaa89

May 25, 2023
Yeah I can verify this from all my digging around as well. Applications under RROC which've had all stages complete since May 15th are still waiting for updates. Since then, there's been a lot more applicants added to this queue with absolutely no end in sight.

General trend now seems like if you're April/May AOR and seeing intermittent updates to your eligibility/background statuses or even receiving ADRs, you're in good shape and will be finalised soon, unlike the ones like me completely stalled in RROC.
@Josh_dan - What's your AOR and other relevant progress timeline? I am APR 27 AOR (Inland CEC) and my Background Verification is in-progress since June first week.
I hope the anti immigrant rhetoric fueled by media that Immigrants are leading to increased rent and house prices, burden on healthcare, child care are not sub-consciously affecting IRCC to slow down applications.

Reactions: markcm

SayeeRaina0503

Star Member
May 15, 2023
@Josh_dan - What's your AOR and other relevant progress timeline? I am APR 27 AOR (Inland CEC) and my Background Verification is in-progress since June first week.
I hope the anti immigrant rhetoric fueled by media that Immigrants are leading to increased rent and house prices, burden on healthcare, child care are not sub-consciously affecting IRCC to slow down applications.
If that is the case it should be happening Canada wide VOs and not just with RROC VO. if you look in Twitter, RROC have been delaying applications for years now.

Reactions: Josh_dan and markcm

A78945612

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
So on the GC Key and Tracker got an update that Medicals have passed again and the date extended to next year June. Not sure if this is of any significance. The Background check is still in progress and no other changes in GC Key or tracker.

Anyone got such an update ? Does it mean some stage is passed ?
Same situation here, any updates on your side?

Jeja

Oct 23, 2020
COPR Timeline

Category - CEC inland with inland spouse
ITA
- March 15 2023
AOR - April 13 2023
Medical Passed / UCI - May 17 2023
biometric fee requested - May 17 2023
Biometric request - 31st May 2023
Biometric given and updated - 2nd June 2023
Eligibility Completed -June 13th 2023 and remedical request for spouse - June 13th 2023
Medical Done - 17th June 2023 and Medical passed - 30th June 2023
Final decision in progress in GC key : 10th July 2023
Portal email 1 and background completed in tracker -11th July 2023
Portal email 2 - 13th July 2023
Ecopr - 19th June 2023
Waiting for PR card

Etobicoke IRCC

Petejames

Star Member
Dec 21, 2022
Just got an email from ircc asking for my Medical and for daughter. So i called ircc to clarify and told me that she sent an email that my medical was upfront and already in the pr application.She also told me that there is no action required on my part. Is there someone who got same situation? Thanks

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Just got an email from ircc asking for my Medical and for daughter. So i called ircc to clarify and told me that she sent an email that my medical was upfront and already in the pr application.She also told me that there is no action required on my part. Is there someone who got same situation? Thanks
From what I've seen, when it comes to medical - calls, webforms, emails, etc won't get answered. Almost everyone goes and get it done regardless. You can browse the remedical request threads here to confirm what I'm saying. Haven't seen a solution for this yet.

Petejames

Star Member
Dec 21, 2022
From what I've seen, when it comes to medical - calls, webforms, emails, etc won't get answered. Almost everyone goes and get it done regardless. You can browse the remedical request threads here to confirm what I'm saying. Haven't seen a solution for this yet.
It is not actually a remedical request, because in my apptracker it says that medical passed since May. Maybe i will just call ircc again tomorrow just to know they already validate my medical. Thanks anyway

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
It is not actually a remedical request, because in my apptracker it says that medical passed since May. Maybe i will just call ircc again tomorrow just to know they already validate my medical. Thanks anyway
I missed this text of yours:
>She also told me that there is no action required on my part. Is there someone who got same situation? Thanks

Seems like there's no action for you to take. I thought they asked you to do medicals again. I need more coffee I guess.

Reactions: Petejames

Petejames

Star Member
Dec 21, 2022
I missed this text of yours:
>She also told me that there is no action required on my part. Is there someone who got same situation? Thanks

Seems like there's no action for you to take. I thought they asked you to do medicals again. I need more coffee I guess.
Yeah no actions needed. I hope this is a good sign that someone is already up to my application

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Have you got PPR or eCOPR?
Their signature says:

FSW - Outland
ITA -15th march 2023
AOR- 21st April 2023
Biometric letter- 5th May 2023
Ready for Visa Email - 22nd June 2023

RFV and PPR are the same - just the presentation(one is email, other is a PDF in GCKey) and location of message is different.