+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

akuralv

Nov 16, 2022
Hey Guys,
My AOR is April 27 and the Eligibility is still "Not-started" as of today (June 22, 2023), is it normal?

Also, the upfront bio-metric and medical are both marked as completed.
Is 'passed' different from 'completed' ? or Completed and passed are one and same thing?

My VO is Vancouver, in our collective experience, it is a fast processing center or slow one?

Thanks in advance!
Very Normal, Mine jumped from not started to completed recently, and everything got fast thereafter.
Pass, completed are same.
I don't even know my VO. how can I know mine

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I submitted an old medical exam, which was "complete" on the tracker on May 31, with IME results expiry date in August 2020. Today, I received an update on the tracker with my IME results expiry date extended to June 15, 2024!

What does this mean?

FYI:
I am an EE PNP inland applicant
AOR: April 30
UCI/BIO/Med: May 31
Eligibility: completed on the tracker on June 14
Background check: In progress
this is self explanatory as you wrote - expiry date extended to June 15, 2024! Not sure what else you are expecting to understand.

Reactions: Raulf

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
My tracker still looks like this (April 5, AOR):

Biometrics- completed
Medical- completed
Eligibility- not yet started
Background verification- in progress

I always tell myself to calm down. Anyone here with the same AOR as mine?
Mine is AOR 1st April

Background in progress on trancker since 26th april the day i got my access to tracker

eligibility completed on 8th may on tracker. Post no update. Only background remaining

Singhaa89

May 25, 2023
Very Normal, Mine jumped from not started to completed recently, and everything got fast thereafter.
Pass, completed are same.
I don't even know my VO. how can I know mine
Hi,
When I called IRCC, fortunately I got a very nice agent, he patiently answered all my questions and understood the emotional turmoil we new immigrants go through while waiting for the PR. He told me that my VO is Vancouver.
So, you can ask the IRCC agent. But I guess in your case, it does not matter much, because the golden email has already reviewed..lol....Congratulations to you and your family !!

akuralv

Nov 16, 2022
Hi,
When I called IRCC, fortunately I got a very nice agent, he patiently answered all my questions and understood the emotional turmoil we new immigrants go through while waiting for the PR. He told me that my VO is Vancouver.
So, you can ask the IRCC agent. But I guess in your case, it does not matter much, because the golden email has already reviewed..lol....Congratulations to you and your family !!
Thanks..
My VO is Ottawa. Found via rfv email. Doesn't matter anymore lol.

Reactions: nishkers

TomCassidy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
this is self explanatory as you wrote - expiry date extended to June 15, 2024! Not sure what else you are expecting to understand.
I am asking if this is related to the background check which is still in progress or is it a further verification of my medical status?

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Hi All, does anyone have idea on how much time will it take tacker to get updated after uploading a ADR document in the GC Key. I have uploaded my ADR on 12th June but till now I don't see any updates under the "history of activities".

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I am asking if this is related to the background check which is still in progress or is it a further verification of my medical status?
I am sorry, but what makes you think that medical extension is related to BGC ? there should be no relation. It seems that instead of asking for new medicals, IRCC has been kind to you :) in extending the current medicals. However, in the past, this was done as the application approval was deemed to be too close to medical expiry, hence extensions were provided.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

tccc

Feb 21, 2023
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-13-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
23-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2023
Mine is AOR 1st April

Background in progress on trancker since 26th april the day i got my access to tracker

eligibility completed on 8th may on tracker. Post no update. Only background remaining
what are they doing? any background check progress did they tell? This has been very long time.

qdee

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Hi All, does anyone have idea on how much time will it take tacker to get updated after uploading a ADR document in the GC Key. I have uploaded my ADR on 12th June but till now I don't see any updates under the "history of activities".
For me tracker updated the next day. Tracker shows "we received the information you sent us". GCkey ADR section also updated to not applicable.

Reactions: Raulf