VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
I am an EE PNP inland applicant

AOR: April 30
UCI/BIO/Med: May 31
Eligibility: completed on the tracker on June 14
The background check has been "not applicable" from the data of AOR until June 12, it is converted to be in progress for the first time.

Any thoughts about my current status?
As long as your BGC is not going through enhanced security, I would suspect you should have an answer by the end of the month i'd say. It's hard to say because everyone's application is different. My BGC on the tracker was done 3 months before eligibility even started.

Good day.
Pls, does every application always follow the trend of note from Analyst " Recommended Passed " to Pass?
A VO will still review the analysts assessment regardless.

The case analyst who did mine reported the following:
A11.2 - MET
R87 - Appears MET
Medical - All Valid

Ready to Finalize

Reactions: qdee

TomCassidy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
I submitted an old medical exam, which was "complete" on the tracker on May 31, with IME results expiry date in August 2020. Today, I received an update on the tracker with my IME results expiry date extended to June 15, 2024!

What does this mean?

FYI:
I am an EE PNP inland applicant
AOR: April 30
UCI/BIO/Med: May 31
Eligibility: completed on the tracker on June 14
Background check: In progress

akuralv

Nov 16, 2022
That's good! You will hear something next week for sure! and on GCkey, you probably see that you are in final decision phase.
You are right! Heard from ircc via ADR (option to remed or confirmation to travel before med expires)!
They asked that I confirm my willingness to travel to Canada b4 my medical expires. That’s the only way I can get my copr since my medicals has less than 6 months validity, else they will have to ask for remed!

you can guess my response:D

just putting this out so others can get enlightened

Reactions: Justmeee and Raulf

tccc

Feb 21, 2023
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-13-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
23-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2023
You are right! Heard from ircc via ADR (option to remed or confirmation to travel before med expires)!
They asked that I confirm my willingness to travel to Canada b4 my medical expires. That’s the only way I can get my copr since my medicals has less than 6 months validity, else they will have to ask for remed!

you can guess my response:D

just putting this out so others can get enlightened
that's a good news! since apparently your profile has been reviewed and that's the only important thing they want to make sure now. So after that you will get a pass.

Reactions: akuralv

Justmeee

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
The date on the right hand side of the tracker got updated, but no other updates on the tracker itself or GC Key. Is this considered a ghost update on Tracker? Does it mean anything at all? Anyone had a similar experience please let us know if it is of any significance.

sj747

Jun 9, 2023
The date on the right hand side of the tracker got updated, but no other updates on the tracker itself or GC Key. Is this considered a ghost update on Tracker? Does it mean anything at all? Anyone had a similar experience please let us know if it is of any significance.
Yes that's a GU, same happened to me yesterday. It just means that the file is moving from one person/department to another or a status change at backend. Example your criminality check is done but info sharing and security are remaining. so ghost update for criminality check but front will only update when all three are done.

Reactions: Justmeee

Samal

Oct 23, 2019
Yes that's a GU, same happened to me yesterday. It just means that the file is moving from one person/department to another or a status change at backend. Example your criminality check is done but info sharing and security are remaining. so ghost update for criminality check but front will only update when all three are done.
Did you get any real update after GU?

cedieidia

May 29, 2023
My tracker still looks like this (April 5, AOR):

Biometrics- completed
Medical- completed
Eligibility- not yet started
Background verification- in progress

I always tell myself to calm down. Anyone here with the same AOR as mine?

cedieidia

May 29, 2023
Question:

Tracker says Eligibility has not yet started, but in the portal, it says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

Which one is more accurate?

singhguy

May 5, 2023
PNP Inland
AOR - April 30
UCI/Bio/Med - Completed May 29
Eligibility - Completed June 09
BGC - In Progress June 09

Eligibility Not Started for co applicant.