+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

april 2022 visitor VISA applicants

rohitsheen

Apr 13, 2018
I just saw info on another thread , apparently they have backlogs around 2 millions applications, I see that’s why our file are not moving at all
Yea I am aware of that but that is an old story! Is the back still the same, where to get to know what is current backlog and which period applications are being processed now!

Reactions: 2cookies

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Yea I am aware of that but that is an old story! Is the back still the same, where to get to know what is current backlog and which period applications are being processed now!
Backlog story is not old, 3 days back it was on main stream news channel
So current backlog for all kind immigration application is 2 Million (as on 2nd may 2022)

Good Luck

• Wow

RPrabhakar

Jun 28, 2016
When you send a webform, do you get a confirmation anywhere saying it was submitted?
I sent some additional documents to Delhi office, 2 days ago, through webform and didn't get any confirmation.
I withdrew a visa extension application a few days ago in Canada office and I received a confirmation email.

rohitsheen

Apr 13, 2018
Backlog story is not old, 3 days back it was on main stream news channel
So current backlog for all kind immigration application is 2 Million (as on 2nd may 2022)

Good Luck
There is an update on my application!

I have received PPR yesterday and today I have booked VFS courier two way service! Fingers crossed!!

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
There is an update on my application!

I have received PPR yesterday and today I have booked VFS courier two way service! Fingers crossed!!
Congratulation !
But that does not change the Fact that current backlog in 2 Million with IRCC

Good Luck

Oabayoun

Apr 11, 2022
Application: Visitor visa (has active US B1/B2 with an in/out to USA before )
Application Submitted : April 11
Biometrics : Updated immediately from an old application pending since 2020 without update.

the waiting begin

*Applied in new portal, I’m applying from ksa
No update for me yet :( , i have sent a webfrom and got the following reply on april 28,2022:

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected by COVID-19. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

In addition, our processing times page has recently been updated. Please ensure to consult the page for the most up to date information about your application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

In conclusion, since our agents do not have access to more information about your case status or processing time, we invite you to verify the status of your application online.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
If I am applying on behalf of my sister-in-law, her husband, and their two kids, ages 10 and 7, can I apply for all 4 in one application on new portal? or do i need to create a new portal for each of them?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
If I am applying on behalf of my sister-in-law, her husband, and their two kids, ages 10 and 7, can I apply for all 4 in one application on new portal? or do i need to create a new portal for each of them?
All Application under single

Last edited:

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Is the IMM 5645 FAmily information form required? If yes, then both my sister in law and brother in law each need to fill it and sign it?
Main form, Family form all need to fill for each individual separately . Yes Family form need to download , sign and upload .
This I am saying what i did in GCKey

New portal i don't know whether that allow to upload or there is online Question and you need to fill that answer online

Good Luck