+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

april 2022 visitor VISA applicants

rubykt

Dec 25, 2022
I submitted my application on 3rd April 2022, still waiting. And today , my application is not showing on IRCC portal.. it says “no data available “ . Anyone experience this ? Any idea what to do ? Web form submitted today to know .. please share ur feedback if anyone experienced this

Reactions: Aamirohri

Aamirohri

Jan 5, 2023
Did it happened today ? What have you done ? I’m shocked that all application have just disappeared . I have submitted web form. What have you done
Yea it happened this morning i can across 20
Other people in a same boat probably its a bug ill wait until tomorrow if not I’ll try calling ircc and raise a web form.

rubykt

Dec 25, 2022
Yea it happened this morning i can across 20
Other people in a same boat probably its a bug ill wait until tomorrow if not I’ll try calling ircc and raise a web form.
Thanks for your reply. makes me less worried..please do let me know if your data gets reinstated under portal

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
unfortunately by the current processing trends you are more looking like March and after. I applied Aug 29 from inside Canada and am still waiting.
I was exceptionally lucky to get through to an IRCC agent on the telephone after calling for more than a year (first for my work permit and now a visitor visa) but was told that even though their questionnaire and guidelines advised me to apply for the visitor visa online that I actually need to apply for it via paper because I am in Canada and that "the system" will recognize the online applications as visitor record. I really am lost as to why I would a visitor record as a valid worker and with a letter of explanation (there being the same application fees). So of course I sent the paper application and they received it on Jan 30, 2023. I am unable to link the paper application as yet, this may take 2-4weeks before they open it and I can link it online, while current processing time is 45 days. Let's see how this goes!

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
Parent's visitor's visa applied in Kuwait through IRCC portal
First application: August 2020. no updates whatsoever
second application: April 22nd, 2022.
PPR: Feb 6th 2023.
best of luck to everyone waiting.

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Waiting since April of 2022, for parents/grandparents visa, request for more work information by IRCC in August 2022. Still waiting, webform raised says stuck in secondary clearances. Only the visa officer knows exactly what secondary clearance...bank? some government agency?

quujaz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
Nope no news. whatsoever. Its just all very confusing since they have both been to the US before, and have had canadian visas. never overstayed anywhere. What about yourself?
Nothing since April 19th for my in laws but I recently applied for my dad and I received PPR in 10 days ( applied on february 21st Ppr march 1st) which makes me consider reapplying for in laws but not sure

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
I dont know, if I should retract and how to do it as well, and reapply. It takes a lot of effort to put together an application. How do I retract? Thanks.

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Same situation here, waiting from August 2022. They requested additional documents at some point and then went silent. It's crazy.
Yes its very strange, even with webform, they say rest assured your application will be finalized when secondary clearances are completed. Its super upsetting for the whole family, since its basically stuck...