+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

april 2022 visitor VISA applicants

sunny1977

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Congrats, man!
Just out of curiosity, how did you get a PPR on a Sunday?! I always thought they sent it out either on Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays?
Even I am surprised. But it’s damn sure bcos on Sunday midnight it was not approved and on Monday 6am it was showing approved and the attached letter of PPR and BVL are dated 19jun. If u don’t trust I can attach screenshot.

Abrarrkhan1986

Star Member
Jun 4, 2022
Even I am surprised. But it’s damn sure bcos on Sunday midnight it was not approved and on Monday 6am it was showing approved and the attached letter of PPR and BVL are dated 19jun. If u don’t trust I can attach screenshot.
I have heard people getting it during weekends which is odd to me too.

But, what's with the Monday /Wednesday /Friday...is this true?

baranoth

Star Member
Jun 15, 2022
I have heard people getting it during weekends which is odd to me too.

But, what's with the Monday /Wednesday /Friday...is this true?
That was trend the PR community noticed when we were waiting for our PRs. Even my PR had come on a Wednesday. So we thought every decision was usually taken on these days.

baranoth

Star Member
Jun 15, 2022
No, no. That's ok. I saw a few other post who got PPR the same day as you. So it must be true. It's just odd because I know offices are closed here.

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Maybe they are working from home

Abrarrkhan1986

Star Member
Jun 4, 2022
That was trend the PR community noticed when we were waiting for our PRs. Even my PR had come on a Wednesday. So we thought every decision was usually taken on these days.
I'll not deny, my cousin got his ppr last Wednesday. Early May submission, biometrics with validity. He got it in 40 days tops.
Where as I applied on April 2nd, biometrics 10th April and it's been 73 days, no news

You need luck to go through this process I presume

baranoth

Star Member
Jun 15, 2022
I'll not deny, my cousin got his ppr last Wednesday. Early May submission, biometrics with validity. He got it in 40 days tops.
Where as I applied on April 2nd, biometrics 10th April and it's been 73 days, no news

You need luck to go through this process I presume
If it's any consolation, my fiancé and her mother both applied applied together on 11 April. Her mother got in 2 weeks and my fiancé is still waiting. My brother also applied late May and got it in 2 weeks. I don't know why my fiancé has been left hanging. Totally random.

priyanka177

Star Member
May 26, 2022
If it's any consolation, my fiancé and her mother both applied applied together on 11 April. Her mother got in 2 weeks and my fiancé is still waiting. My brother also applied late May and got it in 2 weeks. I don't know why my fiancé has been left hanging. Totally random.
From which country did you apply