+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Paper/Online

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi All April Applicants
How many have passed medicals and biometrics and waiting for the next step? How many applications are being processed at the New Delhi Visa Office?
I just want to know that I am not alone.

gagandeepheir

Aug 25, 2022
Hi All April Applicants
How many have passed medicals and biometrics and waiting for the next step? How many applications are being processed at the New Delhi Visa Office?
I just want to know that I am not alone.
My husband. His medical passed on august 19. After that no update. Been getting ghost update from past one week

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
All the best. Mine was paper-based. It reached on April 4th. Completed the entire process on July 20. I didn't receive any update after that.
Primary visa office Sydney then they transferred it to NDVO
I don't know how long to it will take and it is killing to wait each day without any update

JezJ2760!

Aug 22, 2022
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to know those who have submitted their application in the month of April 2022, did you all got principal applicant's eligibility and background verification check. Kindly let us know your timeline here...

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to know those who have submitted their application in the month of April 2022, did you all got principal applicant's eligibility and background verification check. Kindly let us know your timeline here...
We are all in the queue.

Climbani1

Nov 16, 2018
Hi everyone,

my eligibility shows 'in progress' and Background shows 'not started' since August 17 !

jiji2

Mar 1, 2018
my eligibility shows 'in progress' and Background shows 'not started' since August 17 !
Similar story. Eligibility is "In Progress". Background check shows as "Processing". Final Decision is also "In Progress". No word since July 19th.