+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 - Citizenship Applications

ShajBD

Aug 12, 2023
Ummm, trying to figure out what triggered them!! I ordered cbsa notes recently, called IRCC on Wednesday morning and as I said before the agent was so considerate of my worries (heard her typing everything I say!) and showed compassion, Thursday I sent a webform with a letter to request expediting my application, Friday afternoon got an auto reply for my webform! This morning all turned green (actual update was August 10 which was Wednesday!) nonetheless they requested me to complete a survey about IRCC the week before!

anyways seems its coming guys for everyone!!! Keep the faith that God wont waste your struggles you faced in this journey !!!
Congratulation. I completed my Citizenship test on 8 August 2022 and got gust update on March 2 , 2023 after that no update . Could you please help me with the content of the letter that you sent with webform. It will get support.

Last edited:

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
what is the expected timeline after this?
2 weeks to months to schedule for ceremony, my local office is Mississauga and they are quite fast in scheduling for oath (depending on cases I saw), lets hope they are working actively now, but will keep emailing scheduling team and bug them

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
Congratulation. I completed my Citizenship test on 8 August 2022 and got gust update on March 2 , 2023 after that no update . Could you please help me with the content of the letter that you sent with webform. It will get support.
Keep it simple, like in my case having Canadian passport opens many doors for international employment opportunities. So following a letter structure (from, to, subject ….) put in subject request for expediting application processing, write in the body the reason for this request is that you would like to have your application processing is expedited and finalized

write when you applied and all the timeline

then write the reason why you want it expedited, employment/emergency travel/taking care of family member overseas etc..

Make it short and clear and ask in the letter if they need more information or documents to support you request

Send it as a pdf attachment and hopefully you hear something back

Reactions: ShajBD

ShajBD

Aug 12, 2023
Keep it simple, like in my case having Canadian passport opens many doors for international employment opportunities. So following a letter structure (from, to, subject ….) put in subject request for expediting application processing, write in the body the reason for this request is that you would like to have your application processing is expedited and finalized

write when you applied and all the timeline

then write the reason why you want it expedited, employment/emergency travel/taking care of family member overseas etc..

Make it short and clear and ask in the letter if they need more information or documents to support you request

Send it as a pdf attachment and hopefully you hear something back
Thanks for your quick response
Could you please provide me the link of webform

diogosouza

Star Member
May 23, 2017
yes, it's almost a scam lol
"Privacy Act" never made sense to me, so I always selected "Access to Information"...
if it's the same information, they should let us know before we pay $5 :(
Anyways, I just ordered another one since I haven't got any updates.
I'm more anxious than before now that there's less stuck people left...

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
yes, it's almost a scam lol
"Privacy Act" never made sense to me, so I always selected "Access to Information"...
if it's the same information, they should let us know before we pay $5 :(
Anyways, I just ordered another one since I haven't got any updates.
I'm more anxious than before now that there's less stuck people left...
don't be anxious, believe me there are lots still stuck even older applications, I am following lots of FB groups, and lots are like our cases, last thing they can see is March 2nd, and lots and lots of applicants that are silent readers or who don't even know that this forum or any other groups exist,

Order also CBSA notes, now you know its free :D , call IRCC and let them feel you are anxious and worried and all your life's plans depends on getting the citizenship, agents can remind officers to prioritize files, that is only if they are good agents