Applicants: Single
Application Sent: April 1, 2022
Delivered: April 1, 2022
AOR: April 22, 2022
Ghost Update 1: November 1, 2022
Ghost Update 2: November 3, 2022

xxxalicia2019

Apr 3, 2019
New updates in my application: Nov 1, 2022 : Language skills (Completed); Prohibitions (Completed); Physical presence (Completed)
Pending: Citizenship ceremony (Not started)

Reactions: zagcollins

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Strangely, my wife's application has no updates. Maybe a weird coincidence, but my 2 GUs have arrived exactly 4-5 days after getting my GCMS notes. Didn't apply GCMS notes for her.

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hey could you please send me the link for the WhatsApp group?
I would like to quote another member here @iceman55 from another post below:

There're increasing number of these posts about whatsapp groups. I don't think a lot of people sign up for this but in any case I wish these disucssions can be had here instead of whatsapp groups.

If we don't want to contribute anything here but want to just absorb the information others contribute, it doesn't seem fair. If everyone splinters into different whatsapp group based on region like this, the forum will eventually have only questions and there won't be a way to track trends properly. I'd think the data quality within these whatsapp groups will also be very poor.

Do what you want but this is not a good idea.
The google sheets here give us valuable information about overall progress and trends. Whatsapp messages are good for instant communication but searching and keeping track of progress is really hard. I would suggest you to please continue posting your updates in this form and continue contributing to the google spreadsheet. This will really help everyone!

gsade

Oct 8, 2018
I would like to quote another member here @iceman55 from another post below:

The google sheets here give us valuable information about overall progress and trends. Whatsapp messages are good for instant communication but searching and keeping track of progress is really hard. I would suggest you to please continue posting your updates in this form and continue contributing to the google spreadsheet. This will really help everyone!
I find it a bit odd that out of everybody else who asked you for the WhatsApp grp, you decided to respond to me in particular with an earlier post by someone else? So I must assume you have shared it directly with everybody else but me. Unfortunately for me, posting in spreadsheet is what I find hard and strenuous. I guess different strokes, right! Anyways, you are not under compulsion to share the WhatsApp link. The most I can do is below:

App date: Apr 9
Office: Edmonton
Family of 4
AOR: May 10
BG Complete: June 20
Test Request: June 25
Test Date: July 15
Test Complete: July 26
Language: in progress
Prohibition: in progress
Physical presence: in progress

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
I find it a bit odd that out of everybody else who asked you for the WhatsApp grp, you decided to respond to me in particular with an earlier post by someone else? So I must assume you have shared it directly with everybody else but me. Unfortunately for me, posting in spreadsheet is what I find hard and strenuous. I guess different strokes, right! Anyways, you are not under compulsion to share the WhatsApp link. The most I can do is below:

App date: Apr 9
Office: Edmonton
Family of 4
AOR: May 10
BG Complete: June 20
Test Request: June 25
Test Date: July 15
Test Complete: July 26
Language: in progress
Prohibition: in progress
Physical presence: in progress
Sorry I didn't mean to single you out... I just wanted to let people know that the spreadsheet is a good permanent record. Also, I am not the owner or creator of the whatsapp group. If the owner posts it, feel free to join the whatsapp group... but also share your timeline here :)

I am however, one of the admins for the spreadsheet and can add your info there if you post it here. That is if some other admin does not get to it first!

Good luck!

Reactions: iceman55

gsade

Oct 8, 2018
Sorry I didn't mean to single you out... I just wanted to let people know that the spreadsheet is a good permanent record. Also, I am not the owner or creator of the whatsapp group. If the owner posts it, feel free to join the whatsapp group... but also share your timeline here :)

I am however, one of the admins for the spreadsheet and can add your info there if you post it here. That is if some other admin does not get to it first!

Good luck!

Thank you so much for clarifying that point. Sorry that you felt the need to even apologize. I need to take more time to ensure my messages do not come out wrong. I apologize. Thank you for all the good work! I would truly appreciate it if my timeline can be added to the spreadsheet. Thanks again!

gv58

Nov 23, 2018
Physical Days: 1,168.5
Method: Online
Applicants: Single
Application sent: April 8, 2022
Delivered: April 8, 2022
AOR: April 26, 2022
Ghost Update 1: November 3, 2022
Everything still in progress

thourb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My oath is tomorrow, Nov 4th. It took like 4 days from decision made to getting the email
Holy heck, that's quick! Congrats! Presumably it's virtual ceremony on Zoom? I can't believe they didn't give you more notice!

I'll be expecting and email any day then.