+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

zhang4

Feb 20, 2017
just curious if anyone had issues with taking the picture of your ID before the test? I tried so many times to take a legible ID but don't think it was clear. So gave up and uploaded the best one I can take

Shan121

Star Member
May 11, 2017
just curious if anyone had issues with taking the picture of your ID before the test? I tried so many times to take a legible ID but don't think it was clear. So gave up and uploaded the best one I can take
Had same issue, camera is inverted. I took a messy picture but it got accepted. Just make sure its not blurred. This is just for verification that notification was sent out to right person

zhang4

Feb 20, 2017
Had same issue, camera is inverted. I took a messy picture but it got accepted. Just make sure its not blurred. This is just for verification that notification was sent out to right person
Thanks - do you know how long it would take for the result validation? it has been 10 days since I took my test but it still shows in progress

Reactions: Shan121

rubz9911

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
It is sad to see a lot of people are left behind even though they applied way before other people. Especially June applicants are recieving their oaths and July folks are receiving thier Tests and that's even Normal Processing.

Is there any April or March applicants still waiting for thier Test invites particularly the ones being processced at Sacrborough Office?

michael_vu

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Inland
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-04-2017
How do you know which office process your application? I am living in Montreal now but I submitted when I was in another city

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
It is sad to see a lot of people are left behind even though they applied way before other people. Especially June applicants are recieving their oaths and July folks are receiving thier Tests and that's even Normal Processing.

Is there any April or March applicants still waiting for thier Test invites particularly the ones being processced at Sacrborough Office?
May.... still waiting