April 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope April applicants will start receiving AORs this week, as there are already some AORs for those whose applications that got delivered at the very end of March (March 30th). Fingers crossed!

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
I hope April applicants will start receiving AORs this week, as there are already some AORs for those whose applications that got delivered at the very end of March (March 30th). Fingers crossed!
Fingers crossed !

fsw_2014_2281

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Our application was returned saying photographs were not stamped with the date by photographer. Will be resending soon , should I refill the application again ? Change the physical presence etc ?
Any reapplicants ?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Our application was returned saying photographs were not stamped with the date by photographer. Will be resending soon , should I refill the application again ? Change the physical presence etc ?
Any reapplicants ?
Yes. Your photos are only good for 6 months from the date stamped on them.
You also have to update your application form along with your physical presence calculator with new dates and signatures.

Btw... When did you submit your application and when was it returned ?

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
Hello, another April submitter here (received Sydney NS, Apr 9).

Anxiously awaiting an AOR... hoping I don't get my application sent back.
These days, people who applied on May are getting their applications back, in case of missing information/documents. So, if you haven't received your application back by now, most probably you are in the safe side!

Reactions: supercake

supercake

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
VANCOUVER
These days, people who applied on May are getting their applications back, in case of missing information/documents. So, if you haven't received your application back by now, most probably you are in the safe side!
Thanks for that info, gives me some hope! I was a bit nervous because I just submitted my college and university education as proof of english language abilities and everyone I talked to said I should have just done IELTS again to be on the safe side. I didn't want to wait though as COVID had shut everything down and English is my native language so I hoped I'd be fine.

Reactions: niazche

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
Thanks for that info, gives me some hope! I was a bit nervous because I just submitted my college and university education as proof of english language abilities and everyone I talked to said I should have just done IELTS again to be on the safe side. I didn't want to wait though as COVID had shut everything down and English is my native language so I hoped I'd be fine.
You should always refer to IRCC's website for more accurate informations . What you submitted is proof of language acceptable by IRCC for citizenship you don't have to worry.

Reactions: supercake

GARRY2262

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Hello, How long do they take to return incomplete applications now a day ? Anyone got their incomplete application back ?