+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Arshj2

Aug 19, 2019
I received a inland landing letter on August 7 , in this letter ircc told me to wait for kitchener office to contact me for my interview, Is anyone know how long kitchener office take to contact you or what is there waiting time.

Reactions: MinMin13 and Nisht

Nisht

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Canada
I received a inland landing letter on August 7 , in this letter ircc told me to wait for kitchener office to contact me for my interview, Is anyone know how long kitchener office take to contact you or what is there waiting time.
Which office sent you the letter? Do you mind sharing your timeline?

Arshj2

Aug 19, 2019
Which office sent you the letter? Do you mind sharing your timeline?
I received it from ircc mississauga (this was my application processing office).
Application received- feb 21 2019
Medical request- April 30th 2019
Cic received medical on - may 27
Eligibility passed- August 1st
Inland landing letter- August 8th
Now i m waiting for kitchener ircc office to contact me.

Reactions: Nisht

cosmicL

May 25, 2018
I received it from ircc mississauga (this was my application processing office).
Wow that was super quick! Congrats :)

Meanwhile my process is on background check since December. Anyone else from April 2018 still waiting?

shannen

Dec 27, 2010

Meanwhile my process is on background check since December. Anyone else from April 2018 still waiting?
Still waiting, I am also April 2018 applicant. Followed-up with IRCC web, contacted MP already and they replied saying our application still on process. Turning 16 months next month (Sep). Hopefully DM soon.

Reactions: MinMin13

Flori-Ana

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
I am also in Kitchener and got the letter from IRCC Mississauga on August 8th. I called them and was told that Kitchener Office takes up to 4 weeks to send us the letter inviting for the interview. Please share any news you have, and I will do the same!

Missrebel801

Sep 27, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-04-2018
AOR Received.
8-05-2018
Med's Request
03-10-2018
Med's Done....
17-10-2018

We are still waiting. Went to Interview in may. Officer said he wasnt even gonna conduct it as he was already satisfied. Said we just had to wait for security but he was passing our eligibility. Online never did update to reflect this. I havent checked for awhile but today I logged in to see DM on applicant side. Still no changes, updates or correspondence tho. I called this morning and was told to them it looks like it says complete so shes pretty sure they finished the security finally. She congratulated me and said shes gonna contact the office and have them start the next step. I hope this is true. Eligibility and background both still say processing online.

Missrebel801

Sep 27, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-04-2018
AOR Received.
8-05-2018
Med's Request
03-10-2018
Med's Done....
17-10-2018
We are still waiting. Went to Interview in may. Officer said he wasnt even gonna conduct it as he was already satisfied. Said we just had to wait for security but he was passing our eligibility. Online never did update to reflect this. I havent checked for awhile but today I logged in to see DM on applicant side. Still no changes, updates or correspondence tho. I called this morning and was told to them it looks like it says complete so shes pretty sure they finished the security finally. She congratulated me and said shes gonna contact the office and have them start the next step. I hope this is true. Eligibility and background both still say processing online.

Missrebel801

Sep 27, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-04-2018
AOR Received.
8-05-2018
Med's Request
03-10-2018
Med's Done....
17-10-2018
It is really depressing situation. It is over 14month processing for pr. I Still stuck on background. Idk why???? I’ve even never paid speed tickets once in my life......
It is totally unfair situation.
I contacted to mp to help my situation she
Just said my files is so fine it is just slow processing.
Feel like my life take steps backward.
Does anybody has good news?
If it helps ....we just got DM today but online still says bg check and eligibility are still processing . Eligibility technically passed back in May. Our immigration officer at interview told us he was passing it. But it never got updated. I confirmed that our app is finished and approved by calling today. Dont always count on online. It seems not everyone's gets updated.

Missrebel801

Sep 27, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-04-2018
AOR Received.
8-05-2018
Med's Request
03-10-2018
Med's Done....
17-10-2018
Any April 2018 applicants still waiting for Decision Made?
Just got it today ( well only noticed it today) but no new updates, lines added or correspondence. Called in a agent said app is complete. Just have to wait for correspondence

cosmicL

May 25, 2018
Just got it today ( well only noticed it today) but no new updates, lines added or correspondence. Called in a agent said app is complete. Just have to wait for correspondence
Congrats! Hopefully you'll be getting the correspondence soon.

Nothing for me yet. No interview, no ghost updates, nothing -__-

Missrebel801

Sep 27, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-04-2018
AOR Received.
8-05-2018
Med's Request
03-10-2018
Med's Done....
17-10-2018
Congrats! Hopefully you'll be getting the correspondence soon.

Nothing for me yet. No interview, no ghost updates, nothing -__-
Ty. It will happen. My advice to people...dont let the online accounts get u down. We werent kept in the loop much at all through the whole process with any status updates really. Even the agent said it's weird we never get updates cuz usually its pretty accurate ( not according to what I read in the forums but what ever lol)

Just keep the faith and it will come