+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Sahmet

Oct 23, 2018
Hi guys,
I am with you. April 12 applicant stuck in processing. We didn't event get SA yet. Last update was on December 19 when they started processing my PR application. In my lawyer's office all April applicants already got their SA and AIP (even those who haven't provided updated police clearances requested by IRCC:() , and some already landed.

MinMin13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Hi guys,
I am with you. April 12 applicant stuck in processing. We didn't event get SA yet. Last update was on December 19 when they started processing my PR application. In my lawyer's office all April applicants already got their SA and AIP (even those who haven't provided updated police clearances requested by IRCC:() , and some already landed.
Same for me. I am April 03 application, and the last update was December 19. I am more worried than you because a lot of people applied after me got their final decision.

Alien333

Mar 12, 2019
Hello guys im a 20 april applicant , the last time i got an update 11 February, now they still cheking my backgrounds since( / one month 8 days and one month to the 12 months processing time )

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same for me. I am April 03 application, and the last update was December 19. I am more worried than you because a lot of people applied after me got their final decision.
Hello guys im a 20 april applicant , the last time i got an update 11 February, now they still cheking my backgrounds since( / one month 8 days and one month to the 12 months processing time )
Did you guys get SA or AIP? Me nothing so far :(