****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Sam.ham

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Any of the below would suffice:

- Rental agreements showing that you both signed the lease
- Mortgage application showing you bought a (live-in) property together
- Any official post that shows both having the same address
- If your home country drivers license has an address on it, showing these with the addresses being the same.
- Utilities bills showing the address as the same
- Anything of a similar nature that can prove you both lived at the same address
thanks a lot,,we lived 14 months with each other ( in saudi arabia ) but we didn’t have any of this list ,
photos for us is not proof .?

ZahidGani

Star Member
May 30, 2018
It would be very difficult to use photos as proof as there is no context of what is going on in the pictures, and whether you both actually live there or whether you were just together at the apartment/house when the photo was taken.
Do you currently live together?

Sam.ham

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
It would be very difficult to use photos as proof as there is no context of what is going on in the pictures, and whether you both actually live there or whether you were just together at the apartment/house when the photo was taken.
no

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
It doesn't make sense for me, are they in-land?

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Guys the OWP's getting approved how long are they for the duration? And once approved, how do we get the original work permit? in Email or hard copy mail, or will be sent to GCKEY?

Mischa90

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Guys the OWP's getting approved how long are they for the duration? And once approved, how do we get the original work permit? in Email or hard copy mail, or will be sent to GCKEY?
Mine took around 2-3 hours. The next day I received a message with a document saying it has been approved and the duration of the work permit (mine is until June 2020 which is when my passport expires). I've heard it can take 7-10 days for the actual document to arrive in your mail but some people say they got it within 2 working days. I got my approval on Tuesday so I'll update you when I receive something.

Reactions: pavanvulli

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
Mine took around 2-3 hours. The next day I received a message with a document saying it has been approved and the duration of the work permit (mine is until June 2020 which is when my passport expires). I've heard it can take 7-10 days for the actual document to arrive in your mail but some people say they got it within 2 working days. I got my approval on Tuesday so I'll update you when I receive something.
A friend of mine who lives in BC, she got her actual document in 2 days:)

Reactions: Mischa90

diamant10

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-08-2018
Wait until for Friday, you may get the email. Normally the email could get it by evening time. If not, call CIC next week.
HOW DO YOU LINK THE owp, DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR AN EMAIL SPECIFIC? IF NOT IS THERE A FORUM LINK, I don't see it in the drop down

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
HOW DO YOU LINK THE owp, DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR AN EMAIL SPECIFIC? IF NOT IS THERE A FORUM LINK, I don't see it in the drop down
Try this:
According this step offer by
@krunal2904 said:

(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Work Permit and extension.
(6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) In Details of intended work in Canada info, Select Open (initial application or extension) for What type of work permit are you applying for?
(10) Select applicant's Current country of residence (For example, if your spouse currently living in Canada, Please select Canada)
(11) Select Current marital Status
(12) Next select Spouse or common-low partner of a skilled worker if Applicant's Spouse on Open Work Permit or PGWP in Canada Or Select Spouse or common-low partner of a foreign student if Applicant's Spouse on Study permit
(13) Once you fill all information, Click on Search for my application
(14) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(15) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

I hope this information will help you...!!!

diamant10

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-08-2018
Try this:
According this step offer by
@krunal2904 said:

(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Work Permit and extension.
(6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) In Details of intended work in Canada info, Select Open (initial application or extension) for What type of work permit are you applying for?
(10) Select applicant's Current country of residence (For example, if your spouse currently living in Canada, Please select Canada)
(11) Select Current marital Status
(12) Next select Spouse or common-low partner of a skilled worker if Applicant's Spouse on Open Work Permit or PGWP in Canada Or Select Spouse or common-low partner of a foreign student if Applicant's Spouse on Study permit
(13) Once you fill all information, Click on Search for my application
(14) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(15) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

I hope this information will help you...!!!
did not work but we just got AOR today