+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 - Citizenship Applicant

potential_resident

Star Member
Jan 21, 2013
Hi all,

I applied for citizenship on April 30th and I still haven't got an email confirming receipt of my application/acknowledgement of processing my application...

What is the typical timeframe for confirming application processing start times ?

Thanks in advance

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
Hi all,

I applied for citizenship on April 30th and I still haven't got an email confirming receipt of my application/acknowledgement of processing my application...

What is the typical timeframe for confirming application processing start times ?

Thanks in advance
Applicants who applied in first two weeks of April are getting the AOR's.

You can see the timelines in the spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UVvKb4Sem00uOCyB2kTeM2_AofgT_8b4uTJyBh9pXdg/edit#gid=2093304809

mailtoesha

May 26, 2018
Please add me to the tracker
id: xylene
App.Type: Family of 3
Physical Presence Days: 1362
App Sent: Apr 02, 2018
App Recd:
AOR:
In Process:
Test Invite:
Test date:
Decision Made ECAS:
Oath Letter:
Oath Date:

id: mailtoesha
App.Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1105
App Sent: Apr 11, 2018
App Received: Apr 13, 2018
AOR:
In Process:
Test Invite:
Test date:
Decision Made ECAS:
Oath Letter:
Oath Date:

Thank you.

kidbroker

Feb 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 1st 2016
Any early April applicants still haven't received AOR yet?
Mine was delivered on April 11th, signed by "C LOCKE", still no updates.

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
id: mailtoesha
App.Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1105
App Sent: Apr 11, 2018
App Received: Apr 13, 2018
AOR:
In Process:
Test Invite:
Test date:
Decision Made ECAS:
Oath Letter:
Oath Date:

Thank you.
Added. Good Luck!!

lynz213

Aug 2, 2013
Hi all
Application sent:April 24th (delivered) april 27
Application received:?

Also thanks for this thread I’m getting nervous that I haven’t heard from them receiving the application yet. So it helps to see others timelines.

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Question: When I can know that my application its without any mistakes and all it's fine after"AOR" or "in process ecas" and it not be sent back?
AOR indicates that your application was complete and is headed for the local office for processing.

Reactions: portos

dindon

Jun 13, 2013
I sent it on February 2th 2018 send it to me back not complete I re send it on April 30 and I didn’t hear anything back yet so I don’t know

portos

Apr 3, 2015
AOR indicates that your application was complete and is headed for the local office for processing.
Thank you
I sent it on February 2th 2018 send it to me back not complete I re send it on April 30 and I didn’t hear anything back yet so I don’t know
Same me, send it on April 12th..... How long did you wait from time when you send at first time your application to that time when you got it back? I'm very worry that I made mistake :/

Tygabolu

May 23, 2018
Thank you

Same me, send it on April 12th..... How long did you wait from time when you send at first time your application to that time when you got it back? I'm very worry that I made mistake :/
From what I have read- AOR it’s just to acknowledge the receiving of your application- Apparently for your application to be checked for the proper paperwork: signature, enough days, proof of English etc. gets done somewhere between AOR and After IP. Sydney just checks overall you application meets the requirements.

Portos, it looks like we’re from the same country of origin :)

Reactions: portos