+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 - Citizenship Applicant

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Decided to check on my application and it says "in process"! I think I sent my application on April 2 or 3. Mississauga. ETA: please update info on chart, thanks
Time line:
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 5, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 25, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on June 21, 2018.
Congrats, updated

Reactions: islandgirl25

qwert97

Sep 14, 2017
Got my application returned back today for payment problems. They are saying payment not attached while the receipt is attached. Bad luck!

Should I just reprint the receipt, attach it and send the application back as is or do I need to calculate days again etc.? should I mark anything on the envelope so that they see it returned for no fault of mine or do I request urgent processing. Just bad luck i suppose.

begemotish

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
UPDATE
  • Physical Presence Days: 1252

M.zz111

May 29, 2018
My application was returned to me by mail today, there was an error in calculation on physical prescence...I guess its good idea afterall to have some buffer in there. Oh well, guess I have to send an application again.

richregina

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hello fellas!

I got my Acknowledgement of Receipt today.

ID: richregina
Application type: Single
Physical Presence: 1150
Application Sent: April 20th
Application delivered: April 23rd
AOR received: June 27th

vinaych

Mar 26, 2018
So, How will we know if the application is returned? Will it be updated in the application status page?

vinaych

Mar 26, 2018
My application was returned to me by mail today, there was an error in calculation on physical prescence...I guess its good idea afterall to have some buffer in there. Oh well, guess I have to send an application again.
Did you application status change after your application was returned?

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
So, How will we know if the application is returned? Will it be updated in the application status page?
You will receive your complete application package in post with a page explaining the reason why your application is incomplete. Mostly, you do not get an AOR if your package is incomplete.

vinaych

Mar 26, 2018
You will receive your complete application package in post with a page explaining the reason why your application is incomplete. Mostly, you do not get an AOR if your package is incomplete.
Thanks, did any one get AOR and their application package was returned? In that case, did the status update to the same? Because, i changed my address after i got my AOR since i had to move.