+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

vc6gc

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
Just spoke to IRCC regarding application status. The security check (as a part of Background check) have not been started yet. This is the same status/response they gave me when I called them 2 months back. My application is still in application processing center - Nova Scotia.

They dont have answers to any other questions yet.

I am a Express Entry FSW Inland applicant - applied on April 11 from Calgary, AB

Reactions: annevn8

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Just spoke to IRCC regarding application status. The security check (as a part of Background check) have not been started yet. This is the same status/response they gave me when I called them 2 months back. My application is still in application processing center - Nova Scotia.

They dont have answers to any other questions yet.

I am a Express Entry FSW Inland applicant - applied on April 11 from Calgary, AB
Do they have any explanation on delay or how much longer individuals like us will have to wait?

_KK8512_

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Same boat here. FSW-Outland, getting close to 7 months now. GCMS notes show that criminality is passed but the analyst reviewing my work experience thought my "employment letter does not provide job duties" when clearly it does. It's really infuriating. Anyway, I sent a CSE through the web-form with an updated letter of employment which describe my job duties in excrutiating detail (and the language matches what's in the NOC), it's been added to my file the officer hasn't done anything yet. This is getting pointlessly annoying.

Aprilaor27

Oct 30, 2018
Hey everyone!
Been a silent reader since April 27th 2018 ( That’s my aor date.
Medicals passed on 4th May 2018.
No updates after that till today my background check started. ( No emails just logged in and saw it was changed to processing your background check).
I never ordered Gcms nor raised a cse or called CIC for any updates.
What do you guys think should I expect a pppr any soon?
I’m an FSW-O ( Pakistan) with one dependant.
NOC 1311.
Kindly give your expert opinions thanks.

Reactions: annevn8