Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Worrying is a natural human phenomenon only the subject of our worry changes. People without PR worry about PR. People with PPR worry about passports. People withPPR and passports worry about landing. People with landing worry about jobs, housing etc.
It’s all good man. Let him decide what he wants to be worried about.
Well said!

mmahmud

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
You received PPR already, why are you worrying ? Your status is in the clear.
In the PR email, it is clearly stated that PR email does not guarantee PR so a person receiving it should not quit their job or book a flight. They should wait until they have the COPR. So, waiting for that to happen and a lot depends on it.

mmahmud

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
Worrying is a natural human phenomenon only the subject of our worry changes. People without PR worry about PR. People with PPR worry about passports. People withPPR and passports worry about landing. People with landing worry about jobs, housing etc.
It’s all good man. Let him decide what he wants to be worried about.
Haha. You are spot on about that. Its a huge change. A lot of arrangements are required and they all depend on the timing of each step.

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Hi everyone. Got PPR today and was convocated to the ambassy for tomorrow so i had to leave everything and take the road. Thank everyone for your help you have been very nice and usefull. Wish you all a speedy ppr soon.
FSWO AOR 5 APRIL IP2 SINCE JUNE. PPR DATED 19 SEPTEMBER BUT ONLY RECEIVED TODAY 25 SEPTEMBER.
Congratulations to you and your family :)
All the Best for your future endeavors!!

_KK8512_

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
In the PR email, it is clearly stated that PR email does not guarantee PR so a person receiving it should not quit their job or book a flight. They should wait until they have the COPR. So, waiting for that to happen and a lot depends on it.
What's the likelihood of somebody receiving a PPR and then not getting their COPR due to some issue found by the IRCC ? My earlier point was that your chances of becoming a landed immigrant are epsilon away from 100%, where epsilon is pretty negligible. Stop worrying, start looking forward to your new chapter.

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
175 days and counting.....it seems like forever, I've had my life on hold since spring, I am on a visitor visa ( couldn't apply for bridging work permit ).
I am literally draining my savings here in Canada. I can hold tight for another month or so but then with the winter coming it is probably better to go back home and wait for it there. any suggestions on how communicate to CIC about my decision?
thanks a lot

katikaidi

Dec 18, 2017
china
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Hi everyone. Got PPR today and was convocated to the ambassy for tomorrow so i had to leave everything and take the road. Thank everyone for your help you have been very nice and usefull. Wish you all a speedy ppr soon.
FSWO AOR 5 APRIL IP2 SINCE JUNE. PPR DATED 19 SEPTEMBER BUT ONLY RECEIVED TODAY 25 SEPTEMBER.
Many congratulations to you. What was your VO?

Reactions: AyouX

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
175 days and counting.....it seems like forever, I've had my life on hold since spring, I am on a visitor visa ( couldn't apply for bridging work permit ).
I am literally draining my savings here in Canada. I can hold tight for another month or so but then with the winter coming it is probably better to go back home and wait for it there. any suggestions on how communicate to CIC about my decision?
thanks a lot
Have your GCMS notes come?
Keep the faith friend!!

Reactions: annevn8

m9up1

Apr 3, 2018
Hello folks ,
How many out there are still waiting for any response from IRCC.

Mine
AOR -Apr 11
Currently status Medicals passed eligibility still under review.

At this point I am quite worried of the outcome and also how long it’s gonna take.

jayson_mires

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hello folks ,

Mine
AOR -Apr 11

At this point I am quite worried of the outcome and also how long it’s gonna take.
Same situation as you

Shubh777

Aug 25, 2018
Hello folks ,

Mine
AOR -Apr 11

same situation as you, I belong to CEC inland with dependent, 24th april aor, medical passed on 2nd may, back ground check in progress.

are you belong to CEC inland category with dependent ?

Deep1691

Jul 18, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Hi guys. Where to look for detailed analyst's explanation in GCMS notes? It's a 100+pages and not sure how to read it. Please help.