Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2018
AOR Received.
09-04-2018
My AOR is 9th of April, med /IP1 17 April . I just moved to IP2 today 11 August. Please when should i expect PPR? I am really getting worried its being more than 4 months . My Visa office is Ottawa.

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
My AOR is 9th of April, med /IP1 17 April . I just moved to IP2 today 11 August. Please when should i expect PPR? I am really getting worried its being more than 4 months . My Visa office is Ottawa.
The question you have asked is really application specific.
While some receive PPR within few days of IP2, in the other case, I have seen someone waiting for an entire month after IP2 to get PPR.
I do not mean to scare you, there a lot of factors, your Visa Office and things distinct to your application.
It is best to call IRCC on Monday.

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
What exactly are you worried about? Your pplication is well within 6 months mark

anisweldon

May 21, 2018
Thanks everyone!! @Ridge yes I think you should get PPR on Monday!! Sit tight

Also wanted to share an update for those who after waiting in IP1 for a long time moved to IP2 and now waiting for more than 2 weeks

It might be possible that your background check is going on but just to be on the safer side call ircc once and speak to an agent
The reason is my friend recently sharing same AOR as me (April 19th) moved to IP2 on 28th June and until last week he was waiting until he called IRCC and they said his application got approved on 28th June itself but he did not receive an email. Good that he called and asked and came to know
All is well now as he got his PPR mail but it's good if you can cross check by calling them once to make sure you are not in that minority cases

Good luck everyone and have faith you all will receive it:)