06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Coincidence......am expecting mine same time frame too. According to the call center agent, my VO is Montreal. I completely suspect that part of the slow processing within Canada might be due to their (Quebec's) adherence of immigration (especially non French). As at 79 days after AOR, nothing has happened (at least from the CIC agent's screen) on my file. Even @smcan2014 had same stuff on his/her and it is Montreal VO.

#Godhelpus
After receiving RPRF request I was hopeful that eligibility must have completed, but no I was wrong, when I called the IRCC today they said my eligibility is still ongoing. I asked the agent why did I get a request to pay the RPRF fees when eligibility isn’t completed, to which she said RPRF fees can be requested any time.

Last edited:

solid daddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
IELTS Request
L8 R9 W7.5 S7
That’s any body guessing game tbh. My eligibility first was recommended passed by an analyst on 23 May and the Officer reviewed and Passed it on 26 May
Thanks...is it too early for me to celebrate then?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks...is it too early for me to celebrate then?
You have not fully come out of the Eligibility stage till the officer verifies it... Criminality should be fairly quick(they look at the PCCs that has been submitted)...
BGC and Security Checks are the next big hurdles, this can cause severe delays. I don't wanna scare you but unfortunately a a few Pakistani citizens end up in extended Background checks.... So just wait and ride it out...
Celebrate only when you get the PPR request.

Reactions: solid daddy

Goodmankevin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
If my job reference letter doesn’t contain my salary ,

but I have my payslip , compensation letter and form 16 tax forms .

Is it okay if I attach it with my letter or is it mandatory to have salary mentioned in employment letter ?

Goodmankevin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Hey all .can you help me with the following query?

My name in passport : first name : jai singh
Last name : sekhon

My name in degree is : jai singh only

I got my name legally changed and I have an old passport with name only “Jai singh” as well

Do I have to fill yes in the field where it says has the individual known by some other name ?

Ridge

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
RF
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2018
Hey, everyone. I've got additional documents request today for IMM 5406 form. Finally they did something with my case. If things are gonna happen THAT slow I'm not quite sure if I'll be able to receive PPR this year. It's been 3.5 months without updates.

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......

Received notes today..legal@falcon.. Can u tell me what does this mean? Notes 4 .. "ADDITIONAL NOTES:Under EE eligibility file shows Failed candidate. Employment letter appears to support NOC 2175 and 2174 PA meets education requirements"....
Am worried a lot... PLZ explain me..