+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
@musicholic tell me about it!!!! april 10 AOR and still in IP1 :(
Terrible!!! What is wrong with CIC processing mechanism? I have spent all my time thinking about this random processing style but can't make sense out of it. @bimale4bipeople is 6 April,@nabsk 10 April, @musicholic 18 April, and others whom might even have an earlier AOR. Yet, May and June applicants have received PR. Trust me, no hard feelings for those who received PR earlier (it is not their making), I am just pissed with CIC's randomized approach.

Reactions: Toronto2018

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Nope. Waiting for my GCMS notes which I should get by 10th August. Hoping for an update before that though !
Coincidence......am expecting mine same time frame too. According to the call center agent, my VO is Montreal. I completely suspect that part of the slow processing within Canada might be due to their (Quebec's) adherence of immigration (especially non French). As at 79 days after AOR, nothing has happened (at least from the CIC agent's screen) on my file. Even @smcan2014 had same stuff on his/her and it is Montreal VO.

#Godhelpus

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Thank you for your answer but im not talking about ghost update. Can you read my comment again about myimmitracker please? Thank you mate
Yes, if ur bgc is without further security screening, your ip2 to ppr shouldn’t take more than 3 months if you went from ip1 to ip2

Reactions: AyouX

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
A similar thing happened to me this Friday the only difference in my case is that my ADR was changed from ' We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.' to 'Not Applicable'
I dont know if this can be counted as a Ghost update or not but I asked in this same thread and people replied that I will get a mail for PPR soon but so far nothing.

Did anyone have or had the same experience. Please share.
My adr went to not applicable on 26th may .. but still nothing.. its just an update that they have received n reviewed ur docs n do not need any additional information till now .. but file is still under review... nothing more than that ...

Reactions: head_cage

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
My adr went to not applicable on 26th may .. but still nothing.. its just an update that they have received n reviewed ur docs n do not need any additional information till now .. but file is still under review... nothing more than that ...
My ADR (RPRF paid separately) has remained at 'We are reviewing the additional docs you submitted' since May 15.

New Strategy for the Week - Just carry on with life. No more logging onto canada.ca. First few hours have been great. When PPR is ready, will get email. Calling them, mailing them, etc. won't change anything.

nabsk

Jul 17, 2018
Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire
Terrible!!! What is wrong with CIC processing mechanism? I have spent all my time thinking about this random processing style but can't make sense out of it. @bimale4bipeople is 6 April,@nabsk 10 April, @musicholic 18 April, and others whom might even have an earlier AOR. Yet, May and June applicants have received PR. Trust me, no hard feelings for those who received PR earlier (it is not their making), I am just pissed with CIC's randomized approach.
i totally agree with you!! and its frustrating :( but there is nothing we can do about it.. i think we just have to be patient and try to give theim a call

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
i totally agree with you!! and its frustrating :( but there is nothing we can do about it.. i think we just have to be patient and try to give theim a call
If you are gonna wait, wait after ordering gcms notes which can clearly give info about your file right ?

head_cage

Dec 20, 2017
When your status changed did you actually provide additional documents? In my case, ADR was just the RPRF fees I paid separately when they asked for it (which was May 22nd). Can they take such a long time to review an RPRF receipt? Does it still mean it is just an update? I know I'm overthinking it but... The waiting is getting on my nerves.

Pappykay

Jun 19, 2018
Canada
Category........
My ADR (RPRF paid separately) has remained at 'We are reviewing the additional docs you submitted' since May 15.

New Strategy for the Week - Just carry on with life. No more logging onto canada.ca. First few hours have been great. When PPR is ready, will get email. Calling them, mailing them, etc. won't change anything.
I also got my RPRF and paid on the 17th may and its still "We are reviewing the additional docs you submitted"
AOR 28th April

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
When your status changed did you actually provide additional documents? In my case, ADR was just the RPRF fees I paid separately when they asked for it (which was May 22nd). Can they take such a long time to review an RPRF receipt? Does it still mean it is just an update? I know I'm overthinking it but... The waiting is getting on my nerves.
If your ADR for RPRF is still saying "We are reviewing your additional document", 1 of 2 things will be the case. Its either the VO have not returned to your file or he/she did not update your account with the complete review of the ADR.

About the wait nerves, I am dying!!!

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
It can’t b guessed so accurate but in my case status changed within 4 days of actual submission of adr docs requested ... status changed from docs required to docs received then to docs under review then to not applicable within 4 days ...
but also it had been seen in some cases that ppr arrived within 2 days even the same day if status of adr changed after like 2 months...
so it is very hard to predict actually..
one thing is that ur status will change to ip2 before ppr

Last edited: