+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Aryan7

Mar 2, 2018
Hi guys, can any one please advise:

Have been to US and Canada on visitor visa last year. But we forget to mention UK visa refusal in our application. Is it possible to raise CSE or its too late now! Secondly does it matter if we forget to declare and it will effect PR process?

Lastly, PNP applications processing duration is 180 days or more?

I’m expecting my VO is London. It’s a guess as I applied from Middle East.

My time line:
AOR: 28th May
MEP: 08th June
IP1: since June 08th
FSW-O (PNP- ON)

Salonig

Jul 12, 2018
Hi Guys,

I received an email on June 12, to submit my passport. But did not get the email in my Inbox nor my CIC profile was updated. Today when i searched with Keyword CIC, I found this email. But its already more then 30 days. What do i do now, as it says the passport should be submitted within 30 days..

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Hi Guys,

I received an email on June 12, to submit my passport. But did not get the email in my Inbox nor my CIC profile was updated. Today when i searched with Keyword CIC, I found this email. But its already more then 30 days. What do i do now, as it says the passport should be submitted within 30 days..
Congratulations.....Its unfortunate you didn't get the email in time. However, I think you have nothing much to worry. Just contact CIC and let them know that the email went to your spam (I guess). Be it as it may. your PR is yours. If you have waited all these long, you got nothing to worry about. Once more, congratulations!!

Salonig

Jul 12, 2018
Congratulations.....Its unfortunate you didn't get the email in time. However, I think you have nothing much to worry. Just contact CIC and let them know that the email went to your spam (I guess). Be it as it may. your PR is yours. If you have waited all these long, you got nothing to worry about. Once more, congratulations!!
Thanks dear.. I just spoke to the agent, he said that he has raised a request to Ottawa office to resent the email, and asked me to wait. from my end as well, i have sent an email to CPC Ottawa.Waiting for an update. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Rijo02

Alli F.A

Jun 19, 2015
Hi guys, can any one please advise:

Have been to US and Canada on visitor visa last year. But we forget to mention UK visa refusal in our application. Is it possible to raise CSE or its too late now! Secondly does it matter if we forget to declare and it will effect PR process?

Lastly, PNP applications processing duration is 180 days or more?

I’m expecting my VO is London. It’s a guess as I applied from Middle East.

My time line:
AOR: 28th May
MEP: 08th June
IP1: since June 08th
FSW-O (PNP- ON)

I think you should, i did same for my spouse 30days after we submitted and got our golden mail 30 days down the line.
best wishes.

Reactions: Aryan7

cnu1989

Jun 25, 2018
Hi all,

Today i had received my gcms notes.. everything in eligibility is pass and also mentioned ready for pnp triage.. but officer mentioned review required for my past student visa refusals..

Will that be a problem with my application.

I had declared my visa refusals before submitting application clealry with date and reason for refusal..

Plz somebody throw some light on this isssue...

Toronto2018

May 30, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-07-2018
Hi Guys. Just got my PPR.
I guess the system update yesterday did the trick. More info on my story to come later.

AOR 3RD APRIL
MED/IP1: 12TH APRIL
RPRF: 8TH MAY
IP2: JUNE 26
PPR: 18 JULY
Fswo Nigeria
Family of 2
Congratulations! :)

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
I'm a bit confused does it not say in everyone profile if you open pr application submitted?
what he meant was it showed 'Submitted/Profile Updated' when he logged in previously, and it disappeared the next time. Basically, ghost update in IP2 generally means PPR in 24-48 hours.

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
what he meant was it showed 'Submitted/Profile Updated' when he logged in previously, and it disappeared the next time. Basically, ghost update in IP2 generally means PPR in 24-48 hours.
Hmmm, I just checked my profile and it shows Submitted and I think I'm in IP2 but there haven't been any changes since documents provided, so as from my understanding if there is a ghost update in profile page status from submitted will change submitted/ updated and then back to submitted:):rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

Reactions: Emmemm07

mmahmud

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
Hi Guys. Just got my PPR.
I guess the system update yesterday did the trick. More info on my story to come later.

AOR 3RD APRIL
MED/IP1: 12TH APRIL
RPRF: 8TH MAY
IP2: JUNE 26
PPR: 18 JULY
Fswo Nigeria
Family of 2
Congratulations. May July be our lucky month.