+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Friends, I came across a company in my home country (India) that accepts affidavits request online and delivers it to your address (to Indian address only) once ready. I am checking with them if they can also provide a soft copy before delivering the original document.
But I have a doubt if it will be considered valid here as I am already in Canada and IRCC may expect an affidavit/translation done within Canada only, please let me know if someone has any information on similar lines?

Last edited:

Neha255

May 22, 2018
We and so many other even before u in d same shoes. Aint gotta complain. Just take ur mind off it. Its gonna happen and thats for sure

Well said, taking mind off, it really does work, i have done it n feel so relieved even though my file is stuck at IP1 like others

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Friends, I came across a company in my home country (India) that accepts affidavits request online and delivers it to your address (to Indian address only) once ready. I am checking with them if they can also provide a soft copy before delivering the original document.
But I have a doubt if it will be considered valid here as I am already in Canada and IRCC may expect an affidavit/translation done within Canada only, please let me know if someone has any information on similar lines?
get your affidavit done through www.getgcms.com

They have lawyers licensed to operate both in India and Canada.

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
on @legalfalcon 's Telegram group, more cases of March and April AORs getting their PPR - seems like things have picked up this week for both March and April AORs (as such, July around the corner - April AOR PPRs are going to move at a faster clip)
Hope so .. zag !!
We r just waiting for that kind of good news.... come fast !!!