Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I am getting this error when i tried to access my CIC
Error loading Status table: 502 Bad Gateway

Is anyone else facing the same issue ?
Me too. I said it earlier. I had this problem. Too. But soon I was able to login nothing happened. I think it’s just something with the system

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
I’ve stopped stressing over when will I get the ‘golden email’. I trust and believe that our files are moving but the site isn’t being updated.
Last, I called them and I was informed that I passed eligibility and that the next thing will be background check.
While I know it’s natural that we get restless, I’m choosing not to!
Everybody here.... breathe in ... breathe out.. repeat..! :)

Last edited:

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Spoke to agent today and was told that BGC hasnt started yet, they are doing eligibility review,

Is it good sign? Do i take it as progress towards BGC?
Hi neha ...
wat time u try calling them ? Whenever i try they just hang up saying overload of calls ?
I call 001-613-944-4000 i goes to global affairs then keep on pressing ivr 11111122
I guess for immigration n citizenship canada n then they ask for application no. N then ask to press 0 to speak to an agent . After this whole mind storming process they just say we cant transfer ur call to agent coz. Of overload of calls
Is this the right process to talk to an agrnt or there is any other ?
Help me out
Thanks

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
I’ve stopped stressing over when will I get the PR. I trust and believe that our files are moving but the site isn’t being updated.
Last, I called them and I was informed that I passed eligibility and that the next thing will be background check.
Good one mate ... really helps!!
Sailing in the same boat so we should all chill n pray for everyone

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I’ve stopped stressing over when will I get the PR. I trust and believe that our files are moving but the site isn’t being updated.
I agree with you man. But it is just weird system is not updating as scheduled and I can’t access my CIC today. I only had one success going in but most of time, it was blocked and I can’t get in

write2rtd

Apr 4, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
28-02-2018
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
Med's Request
04-04-2019
Med's Done....
16-04-2019
Passport Req..
18-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2019
LANDED..........
30-05-2019
I agree with you man. But it is just weird system is not updating as scheduled and I can’t access my CIC today. I only had one success going in but most of time, it was blocked and I can’t get in
same with me, strikeharsh, am no more trying until evening! maybe it needs some rest!
also, there is system maintenance scheduled for tomorrow morning EST, therefore, maybe!
Cheers! let's hope all of us get the PPR emails very very soon!

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
same with me, strikeharsh, am no more trying until evening! maybe it needs some rest!
also, there is system maintenance scheduled for tomorrow morning EST, therefore, maybe!
Cheers! let's hope all of us get the PPR emails very very soon!
I felt tmr’s update could be massive like feb 27 because all of us are experiencing issues logging in. IRCC might be doing a large update today

bfamaral

Apr 5, 2018
Hi neha ...
wat time u try calling them ? Whenever i try they just hang up saying overload of calls ?
I call 001-613-944-4000 i goes to global affairs then keep on pressing ivr 11111122
I guess for immigration n citizenship canada n then they ask for application no. N then ask to press 0 to speak to an agent . After this whole mind storming process they just say we cant transfer ur call to agent coz. Of overload of calls
Is this the right process to talk to an agrnt or there is any other ?
Help me out
Thanks
I am on the phone with them now. It is the right number, but it takes a lot of patience to not get the "we can't transfer you" message. I called them 5-10 times per day, for a week, until getting lucky today. Then, you have to wait for one hour or more to actually speak to somebody....

Reactions: Hsingh13

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I am on the phone with them now. It is the right number, but it takes a lot of patience to not get the "we can't transfer you" message. I called them 5-10 times per day, for a week, until getting lucky today. Then, you have to wait for one hour or more to actually speak to somebody....
Nice. Let us know what agent speaks to you about eligibility and your bgc status