24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
From the tracker i noticed
- 17 people received PPR emails this week
- 9 people received PPR emails the week before
- 5 people received PPR emails 2 weeks before

So we see all can expect to see higher PPR receipts next week
Yes we should hope for that. However, what concerns me is that most PPR mails are coming from Ottawa alone. Why not equal percentage from other VOs as well.

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Its like you get an email about a change in your application, but when you login to the account, you don't see any changes. It just shows Updated though.
how to get the Consent form IMM5744E. That link is not working.

Does anyone have a copy of the consent form. I will wait till the 60 days mark before applying for GCMS notes.

If anyone has a copy of consent form then please provide.

tks,
tbn2k18

GCMSBuddy

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Canada

Mehul@T

Jun 3, 2018
Hi All,

Below is my timeline

AOR - 16 April 2018
MEdical Passed - 24 April 2018
IP1 (we will send you a message when we start your background check) - 24 April 2018

No update since than! I see lot of FSW-outland gets PPR in 40-50 days, my application is not moving.
I have traveled to many countries to attend conferences and for leisure travel,
Do you know if they inquire at all countries traveled as well, in addition to the PCC ? then may be it is taking time there,
I want to hurry up the process as my company is offering me job in Canada, and it's time sensitive they want me to join by July, let me know if I call them IRCC thanks

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi All,

Below is my timeline

AOR - 16 April 2018
IP1 (we will send you a message when we start your background check) - 24 April 2018

No update since than! I see lot of FSW-outland gets PPR in 40-50 days, my application is not moving.
Do you know if they inquire at all countries traveled as well, in addition to the PCC ? then may be it is taking time there,
I want to hurry up the process as my company is offering me job in Canada, and it's time sensitive they want me to join by July, let me know if I call them IRCC thanks
Hey Mehul, welcome to the April 2018 AoR club.

I also have travelled extensively in the last 10 yrs (72 trips recorded while submitting the applications ).
PCC is required only for countries where your total stay is 6 months or more (continuously or collectively visiting them). It is totally up to the authorities descretion if they want to enquirer with authorities for each and every location that you have visited. They may give you a pass for certain locations that you would have visited and certain location may attract more scrutiny.

Regarding your role in Canada, your org has to also understand that you cannot legally travel or work here unless authorize approve of your documents. Why not discuss with the you can work possibly remotely from there till your process get completed and then pack your bag and off you go... There is a mind game as well, if they say NO to you don’t you think they have to find a new candidate either from where you are or someone here locally, they will have to additional time to short list the candidate and start his process all over again. Even if they do have the candidate in mind and the candidate might be available locally here, they still have to spend extra amount of efforts to bring him up to speed with the way your org works, with you they already have a guy who knows how the processes of the org works

I had a similar situation when my org was doing a WP for me to transfer me to Canada. My WP application was filled end of Aug.
There initial expectation was that I could join by Sep, then when they realized that WP application may take up to 39 weeks of processing they changed my joining date to end of Dec. In the end I ended up joining end of Feb :D.
Kind of them for there patience and all the support they provided during this time.

Calling IRCC is ok, that may help you to some extent where your application is at present and you can ask them if your eligibility, BGC has been completed and passed or not.
However calling IRCC may not help you in expediting there application. You can refer Emmenm07 post here on this thread to find out the phone number/options to choose/what time to call..

Hope this helps!!!

Last edited:

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Hi GCMSBuddy,

I am getting the below message while trying to open the pdf using the link provided and even from CIC website. I downloaded and installed the latest Acrobat Reader as well. But cannot see any change.

Can you please help me out and send the pdf document.

tks,
tbn2k18

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Hi All,

Below is my timeline

AOR - 16 April 2018

Only under two conditions it might get processed in 40 to 50 days.

1. Your VO is Ottawa and you are FSW-Inland or FSW-Outland applying from USA or you belong to CEC
2. Your family size is atleast 3 to 4 people including you

Otherwise the normal average is 60 to 80 days and beyond this date it simply means that your VO might not be Ottawa.

I can see many Jan, Feb, and March AOR cases for 2018 pending.

tks,
tbn2k18

ajeet.ims

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Canada
Hi GCMSBuddy,

I am getting the below message while trying to open the pdf using the link provided and even from CIC website. I downloaded and installed the latest Acrobat Reader as well. But cannot see any change.

Can you please help me out and send the pdf document.

tks,
tbn2k18
Hey, download the files. Right click and open with Adobe reader. These files won’t open in browser.

Last edited:

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Only under two conditions it might get processed in 40 to 50 days.

1. Your VO is Ottawa and you are FSW-Inland or FSW-Outland applying from USA or you belong to CEC
2. Your family size is atleast 3 to 4 people including you

Otherwise the normal average is 60 to 80 days and beyond this date it simply means that your VO might not be Ottawa.

I can see many Jan, Feb, and March AOR cases for 2018 pending.

tks,
tbn2k18
That’s not entirely accurate I am and few others here are CEC we are still waiting over 50+ days and yes atleast I have a family size of 4

Reactions: tbn2k18

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
That’s not entirely accurate I am and few others here are CEC we are still waiting over 50+ days and yes atleast I have a family size of 4
exactly, that is why it is assumed. it might get processed. there is no clear cut way in which it gets processed. not that anyone is aware of among us.

Reactions: bimale4bipeople

SS@2018

May 31, 2018
I am not adding any value to this thread except the same dumb question. But I still have it as a question

I have passed my medicals and the current status is like below

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Am I in IP1?

No dumb questions here! :) Seems like IP 1