+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Thats what I am confused about. There is no case analyst/officer notes. They just moved it to Etobicoke visa office before case analyst review. And then ever since there is no movement in file...
Any idea why no case analyst review? M still ip 1..
More than 3 months and still no case agent notes, looks like a very slow office. Usually case agent notes follow roughly a month or so after program assistant notes.

ageg95

Star Member
May 17, 2017
I ordered my GCMS notes and it's been over a month, is there anything I can do check on the status of the request?

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
I ordered my GCMS notes and it's been over a month, is there anything I can do check on the status of the request?
If you did not get GCMS notes within 30 days, You can send an email to IRCC.ATIP-AIPRP.IRCC@cic.gc.ca as below

Hello IRCC,

I have requested my GCMS notes on <date> and its been more than 30 days. I have not received my gcms notes yet. Can you please send the GCMS notes for my application. I know IRCC is busy, but please do send the gcms notes if possible.

My request tracking number is xxxxxxxxx. My payment receipt number is Rxxxxxxx.

Regards,
xxxxxxx

And they will reply as below with in 2 days.

Good morning,

Thank you for contacting the Access to Information and Privacy Office.

We acknowledge that your request has been received and is in processing. According to our records, your request was due on <date>.
Although we make efforts to provide timely access to records, the large volume of requests our institution processes makes it impossible to determine the exact date your file will be ready.
Please note that we have flagged your request as priority and the information will be forwarded to you as soon as possible.
We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may cause.
Regards,
xxxx

Now after waiting for 10 -15 days after this "priority" from ATIP, and still if you did not get your notes, you can complain to ATIP Commisioner here

Now if that also doesn't work. I don't know the next steps :) , ( maybe apply gcms again ? )

Reactions: tobs and napavalley

joe141985

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Passport Req..
23-07-2019
Anyone else experiencing problem getting into the CIC account? It is showing me an error page.
Yup..Its not working...IRCC tweeted they are working on it.

ageg95

Star Member
May 17, 2017
If you did not get GCMS notes within 30 days, You can send an email to IRCC.ATIP-AIPRP.IRCC@cic.gc.ca as below

Hello IRCC,

I have requested my GCMS notes on <date> and its been more than 30 days. I have not received my gcms notes yet. Can you please send the GCMS notes for my application. I know IRCC is busy, but please do send the gcms notes if possible.

My request tracking number is xxxxxxxxx. My payment receipt number is Rxxxxxxx.

Regards,
xxxxxxx

And they will reply as below with in 2 days.

Good morning,

Thank you for contacting the Access to Information and Privacy Office.

We acknowledge that your request has been received and is in processing. According to our records, your request was due on <date>.
Although we make efforts to provide timely access to records, the large volume of requests our institution processes makes it impossible to determine the exact date your file will be ready.
Please note that we have flagged your request as priority and the information will be forwarded to you as soon as possible.
We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may cause.
Regards,
xxxx

Now after waiting for 10 -15 days after this "priority" from ATIP, and still if you did not get your notes, you can complain to ATIP Commisioner here

Now if that also doesn't work. I don't know the next steps :) , ( maybe apply gcms again ? )

I emailed them and got an automated reply that doesn't really say anything

joe141985

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Passport Req..
23-07-2019
Phew... The error page also says "There was a technical issue with your application." which is not assuring.
LOL...I know...hang in there...At least this issue would be resolved faster than our PPR's. :D

psjosephcedric

Jun 28, 2018
LOL...I know...hang in there...At least this issue would be resolved faster than our PPR's. :D
I had a ghost update this morning after 3 weeks of being in ip2.
I don't see any email yet.
So i was guessing that the email hasn't come yet because the server's down.
That's one way to look at it I guess...

joe141985

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Passport Req..
23-07-2019
I had a ghost update this morning after 3 weeks of being in ip2.
I don't see any email yet.
So i was guessing that the email hasn't come yet because the server's down.
That's one way to look at it I guess...
You should receive some form of good news soon...Hang in there.

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
I emailed them and got an automated reply that doesn't really say anything
Yeah they will do a canned reply immediately. Ignore that. But after 1 or 2 days you will get an email with the contents as mentioned in my reply. Ur welcome by the way.