+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Thank you much.. my question was, should my representative link my application to his/my GCkey to get the detailed updates?
In order to link your application you need to cancel the use of a representative by filling out IMM5476. Otherwise you cannot link with a rep.

rrao

Aug 2, 2017
In order to link your application you need to cancel the use of a representative by filling out IMM5476. Otherwise you cannot link with a rep.
Thank you..that helps. In case i cancel it, they wouldn't be sent any further updates..right?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Thank you..that helps. In case i cancel it, they wouldn't be sent any further updates..right?
In the case of cancelling it means that your rep can longer communicate with CIC, CBSA, etc, on your behalf.

I have a rep and I struggled with wanting to link but not wanting to cancel. It essentially defeats the purpose of having a rep in the first place. But if you do it, the communications will be coming to you.

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
nothing since your file has been transferred to London VO. over 2 months now.
Damn 2 months! My 2 month mark is coming up on August 19, 2017; Hopefully I get some progress by then! My VO is NDVO; they usually update BGC within a day or two of DM; Have you hit your 4 month mark yet since application has been received by IRCC?

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Damn 2 months! My 2 month mark is coming up on August 19, 2017; Hopefully I get some progress by then! My VO is NDVO; they usually update BGC within a day or two of DM; Have you hit your 4 month mark yet since application has been received by IRCC?
in about 3 more days lol
April 06 applicant. What happens if I do? can I go to my MP and be like hey you, wth is going on with my file? :(

Reactions: Brar_90

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
No, Sue :( But I got a sort of GOOD news and I am sure you know about this already. Between 31st July and 1st August, five of March 2017 applicants got DMs. So we are almost there. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit#gid=515762555

Let's hang in there! We will be fine :)
Thanks for sharing! It is GOOD news; the more Applicants are cleared from previous months, the closer we get to finally getting OUR turn! But it has been TOUGH, and on Monday it is a Civic Holiday! I have a feeling we will get some news around Mid August - End of August but that`s wishful thinking haha. I think your AOR2 was on June 13, 2017 so your a week ahead of me lol.

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
in about 3 more days lol
April 06 applicant. What happens if I do? can I go to my MP and be like hey you, wth is going on with my file? :(
Honestly wait it out until end of August; keep yourself distracted with anything and everything; I have ordered notes twice (once in May and July) and I haven't received any of them! First time I ordered them, I wanted to find out if the Schedule A request was sent; but I ended mailing it out and within a week or two, my file got transferred, and I still didn`t get those notes and now I ordered them to see if I'm on the interview list; but we`ll see if I get them. Have you tried ordering notes?

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Thanks for sharing! It is GOOD news; the more Applicants are cleared from previous months, the closer we get to finally getting OUR turn! But it has been TOUGH, and on Monday it is a Civic Holiday! I have a feeling we will get some news around Mid August - End of August but that`s wishful thinking haha. I think your AOR2 was on June 13, 2017 so your a week ahead of me lol.
sorry for being a debbie downer but March had 117 applicants :'( and those are just the ones who shared their info :'(
I hope you both are right though. Speedy DMs to all!

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Honestly wait it out until end of August; keep yourself distracted with anything and everything; I have ordered notes twice (once in May and July) and I haven't received any of them! First time I ordered them, I wanted to find out if the Schedule A request was sent; but I ended mailing it out and within a week or two, my file got transferred, and I still didn`t get those notes and now I ordered them to see if I'm on the interview list; but we`ll see if I get them. Have you tried ordering notes?
yes I did, on July 16. Should get them in 2 weeks time, hopefully. and thank you :)

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Supplementary Information, ScheduleA
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017
Reactions: JamaicanSnowflake

udub

Feb 3, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
It does! Thanks! Was it a generic AOR2 asking for submission of PCC and RPRF? Or was it directed towards to you?
It was directed at me and asking for RPRF to be paid within 60 days. PCC request was made a while back, before the file was transferred to VO.