Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hey Guys,

PA's ecas says the following:

We sent you correspondence on June 1, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
We haven't received any email or any message in cic.gc.ca account. Should we wait few days for email or cic.gc.ca message?
We just got our AOR1 early this week.

Ism2017

May 10, 2017
Hey Guys,

PA's ecas says the following:

We haven't received any email or any message in cic.gc.ca account. Should we wait few days for email or cic.gc.ca message?
We just got our AOR1 early this week.
It happened to my wife's case too nd they send another letter in 5 business days to upload a document they needed.

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Supplementary Information, ScheduleA
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017
Hey everyone,

I was hoping someone could enlighten me on my issue.

This is my timeline:

App Sent: April 19
App Rec. : April 21
AOR (Sponsor & PA): May 24th
App Linked: May 24th

My issue is that since May 24th I have not received any updates from CIC. I know most people with my timeline have received a request for documents (PCC, Schedule A or Medical) or have even received Sponsorship Approval.

Now I've called CIC and I keep being told to just wait and that there doesn't seem to be anything out of normal with our Application, but truth be told I'm getting a bit anxious as to why i haven't received any notificatons. It's frustrating!

Is there anyone here with my timeline that has received an AOR but no request of documents? or anyone who was in our same situation?
Don't you worry. It's been 2 weeks after they sent me an additional documents. So stay calm :) everything will be fine :))

mmahedihasan

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
We received the same note in our ECAs on May 18th but never got any letter/email to date. I called CIC and they told me it was a request for Schedule A and PCC.
That means i have to call them and then upload via IRCC web form!

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
We have a representative too!! It took 1 month to receive our AOR, and our representative forward us any email they receive from cic on our behalf. I think you should call cic to inquire about your case.
Yes ok ill call on monday n ask them because my lawyer told me he dint get any email yet and he told me to wait 3 months so its better i call and ask myself

MJEst

Jun 2, 2017
App. Filed.......
July 14, 2017
Hi! :) I found this forum/site very helpful that's why I decided to create an account too. I was just wondering if you guys can help me fill-up our application form. My husband and I are really confused with some of the questions. We recently got married last January 7. My husband didn't leave PH since we got married.
He's been here for almost 6mos now.

Is that considered as living exclusively outside of Canada already? Are we considered as "living" together even if he's just here for a long vacation?
Thank you in advance for your help!!! :)

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Hi! :) I found this forum/site very helpful that's why I decided to create an account too. I was just wondering if you guys can help me fill-up our application form. My husband and I are really confused with some of the questions. We recently got married last January 7. My husband didn't leave PH since we got married.
He's been here for almost 6mos now.

Is that considered as living exclusively outside of Canada already? Are we considered as "living" together even if he's just here for a long vacation?
Thank you in advance for your help!!! :)
If your husband is a PR, he has to be in Canada while submitting the application. So assuming you will be away from him at that time, you guys wont be living together.

MJEst

Jun 2, 2017
App. Filed.......
July 14, 2017
If your husband is a PR, he has to be in Canada while submitting the application. So assuming you will be away from him at that time, you guys wont be living together.
Thank you for your response! He's a canadian citizen. Sorry I forgot to mention on my post. :) Is he considered exclusively living outside of CA since he's here for more than 5 mos already? He's not planning on getting a dual citizenship here though and he plans to leave on november.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Thank you for your response! He's a canadian citizen. Sorry I forgot to mention on my post. :) Is he considered exclusively living outside of CA since he's here for more than 5 mos already? He's not planning on getting a dual citizenship here though and he plans to leave on november.
if he is away from Canada while submitting application, you will have to provide enough proof that you both will come back to Canada after getting PR. this is mentioned in one of the application forms.

xohaib.shah

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hey Guys ,

just a quick update as per my conversation with CIC this morning (after 30 mins of wait time). Yes they are a bit behind on their webform submissions and any online correspondences since they have quite a few applications. Besides I inquired if they have attached the schedule A i had submitted on May 26, 2017 which they said not yet.

One very important question though. We all know the principal applicant cant call CIC from outside of Canada so for the sponsor spouse living in canada) to get any info regarding the PA or the application, does he/she need to be a representative ? The lady from CIC asked me subimt this form IMM5476 - use of representative form if need to need more. I bet most of us are here and our spouses are outside of canada. How do you guys go by CIC ?

MJEst

Jun 2, 2017
App. Filed.......
July 14, 2017
if he is away from Canada while submitting application, you will have to provide enough proof that you both will come back to Canada after getting PR. this is mentioned in one of the application forms.
Thank you for your response!! He's a canadian citizen. Sorry I forgot to mention on my post. :)Is he considered exclusively living outside of CA because he's here for more than 5 mos already? He's not planning on getting a dual citizenship here though and he plans to leave on november. We're wondering what 'exclusively living outside of ca' on the questionnaire means.hehe