+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

jordo

Apr 27, 2014
Regina, SK
My PA had a message in her ECAS that correspondence was sent. This was the same day that she received her AOR email and an invite to link the application number. Was the ECAS note about the correspondence about the AOR or could it also be that they sent a correspondence for Schedule A on the same day?

I guess what I'm wondering is does AOR count as a correspondence note in ECAS or not?

jordo

Apr 27, 2014
Regina, SK
Hi KJayme,

I'm also having the same issue. Been trying for the past 2 days, and have Reported an Issue on the website.
I tried it today but still no luck.

I found this info from CIC website after trying to link my application. I hope this is the only issue I have, I only put 2 to the applicants included field. I"m going to try and put 3 tomorrow since I have my wife and Daughter + me as the Sponsor
I noticed that the Given Name field should include middle name, not just first name. Also, number of applicants should include the sponsor, PA, dependent children of the PA, whether or not they are accompanying.

bananaoatmeal

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
I'm pissed at how inconsistent this process is. This problem with submitting Schedule A is just ridiculous. Some people get e-mails to submit them, some don't. Some have problems with GC Key. I never got any e-mail to submit my Schedule A and it's been more than 5 days after receiving SA. I submitted a case specific enquiry through the webform on May 1st. Got an automated response that they got it. Now it's been 11 days and I did not get anything back from them. I just want to have peace knowing that they have this document and that the case will be forwarded to the proper visa office. I did everything properly through the webform and there is no way that they don't have my request. I will definitely mail Schedule A just to be safe. But man, how can they have this issue for so long? Imagine how many people send their applications and don't use discussion boards like this one, so it takes them lots of time to figure out that they missed an extra step, not because of their fault.

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Supplementary Information, ScheduleA
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017
Any april 20th applicant received AOR?

My Timeline:
Application sent: April 18
Application received: April 20
AOR: Waiting !!!!
Sent application April 20
Received application April 21
No AOR yet :(

AlbaNuadh

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
I tried it today but still no luck.

I found this info from CIC website after trying to link my application. I hope this is the only issue I have, I only put 2 to the applicants included field. I"m going to try and put 3 tomorrow since I have my wife and Daughter + me as the Sponsor

--
"If you are applying for family sponsorship, enter the number of family members, including the primary applicant, the sponsor and the co-signer (if applicable) that are part of your application."

I can see it from the general search tool from CIC website that it has been entered into the system.

link :
search tool :
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=

help center :
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1226&top=23
Ah thanks for the tip. I've been putting '2' in because that is what the letter said. It's my husband, me and our son, so maybe 3. I'll try it today.
Someone has also mentioned adding a middle name to one of the fields so we can both try that too. Good luck

I got a letter this morning advising me that I've been accepted as a sponsor

App received: 12th Apr
AOR: 10th May
Sponsor approval: 12th May

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
After the SA email, Has anyone received the request to upload the schedule A declarationform via MYGIC? (Without using the web form).

MeetS

May 4, 2017
After the SA email, Has anyone received the request to upload the schedule A declarationform via MYGIC? (Without using the web form).
I am still waiting on that. It's been 8 days. I talked to them 2 days ago and was advised that the instructions will be re-issued from Mississauga office so that a Principal applicant should be receiving an email in next couple of days. This is really frustrating.

HeyKenGuy

Mar 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
04/04/2017
Doc's Request.
n/a
AOR Received.
04/27/2017
File Transfer...
06/01/2017
Med's Request
05/01/2017
Med's Done....
05/04/2017:Meds Passed 05/12/2017
some have...i havent yet and got SA email May 2

BM17

Mar 15, 2017
I'm planning to mail PCC & Sch-A form to CPC-Mississauga, what should I write in sender address Sponsor address or PA address?
mailing address as well
Please confirm who had already mail and has been attached to your application.
Hey, so you havent received that request in mycic since the ecas correspondence message?

vikkumar

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
04/04/2017
AOR Received.
04/05/2017
File Transfer...
20/06/2017
Med's Request
10/05/2017
Med's Done....
17/05/2017
When I was sent the SA email, they said they were going to send a request to upload the Schedule A form within the next 5 business days, so we are still waiting for that. It has only been a couple so hopefully we get that in the next few days. My question is, are they going to send a separate request to upload the PCC or should we upload it along with the Schedule A?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
The physician should be responsible for uploading the medical report through emedical. What your wife has is proof she completed the medical, not sure why she was asked to submit it to CIC . Perhaps someone who has already undergone their medical can advise.
Hi Guys!
My wife did the medical exam but the panel physician gave her the Medical Report 1017E and asked her to submit it to CIC.

Any Idea where I should send this?

Thank you!
That is strange. We did the medical. We did submit to them the documentation they provided to us at the appointment - it was just a receipt/proof of payment. They mailed the results off to immigration themselves, and about 2 weeks after our ecas was updated to say medical results received. We are outland application and we mailed the medical receipt to "Required Documents" at the CPC Mississauga address, but that was it.

Reactions: yj1