+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
Pretty sure they got ur docs & then transferred your application but yeah their system is super glitchy & still not working properly
That's what i am hoping for but not having that response from them that they received all the documents always keeps you worried.

Electra

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Dubai
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ON
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-08-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
07-06-2017
Dear All,

I am quite a while going though all the posts i am seriously confused now and seek help.. :(

What i want to ask is did any of you receive the Sch A request from mycic? or you have voluntarily uploaded it?

How did you uploaded it..is it through IRCC Web form?? or by email or by courier? (did that got update over your cic, how many days it took to reflect)

Steller mentioned above me that if you have submitted sch A by webform than we need to wait for PCC to upload in cic, Anyone tried that??

Now my cic says we have send you additional documents request, please check your messages and there is no messages?? (i am expecting it to b Sch A)

My husband called CIC and they said many people is complaining the same, if you wish you can voluntarily upload sch A on IRCC webform. Has anyone followed the same??

mycic is not showing any changes after my medical upload on 9th June and no incoming from than onwards. Can anyone guide me is this normal and happened to anyone?

Your feedback and guidance will really be a relief to me.

Kindly reply.

Thanks

HeyKenGuy

Mar 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
04/04/2017
Doc's Request.
n/a
AOR Received.
04/27/2017
File Transfer...
06/01/2017
Med's Request
05/01/2017
Med's Done....
05/04/2017:Meds Passed 05/12/2017
has anyone received their AOR2 email yet?

xohaib.shah

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Dear All,

I am quite a while going though all the posts i am seriously confused now and seek help.. :(

What i want to ask is did any of you receive the Sch A request from mycic? or you have voluntarily uploaded it?

How did you uploaded it..is it through IRCC Web form?? or by email or by courier? (did that got update over your cic, how many days it took to reflect)

Steller mentioned above me that if you have submitted sch A by webform than we need to wait for PCC to upload in cic, Anyone tried that??

Now my cic says we have send you additional documents request, please check your messages and there is no messages?? (i am expecting it to b Sch A)

My husband called CIC and they said many people is complaining the same, if you wish you can voluntarily upload sch A on IRCC webform. Has anyone followed the same??

mycic is not showing any changes after my medical upload on 9th June and no incoming from than onwards. Can anyone guide me is this normal and happened to anyone?

Kindly reply.

Thanks
Any and everything is normal these days the way their system is having glitches and issues. As far as the schedule A request is concerned, they typically send an email to the Principal Applicant requesting for the same. I would suggest once you get this email, complete the schedule A form, validate it, print it, sign it (next to your printed name at the end) and mail it to the missisauga office. Typically it takes about a week or two (after recieving your sch A in mail ) to be reflected on CIC ( in some cases it doesn't since their online system is having issues). So do not worry and wait until they request you more information by email or messages to your online account. I spoke to an agent and she mentioned once we require anything from you, we will ensure you will be requested in one form or the other and you will not be penalized if you are a little late in submission since our system is down. You can read this here on their website too.."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp
good luck and take it easy !

steller

Mar 2, 2015
Dear All,

Kindly reply.

Thanks
Within GCKey under your application details click on "Application Messages" to show up any message from IRCC and underneath "Application Messages" there is another tab "View Submitted Application" here you will be able to upload doc thru gckey.

mahirasef

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Toronto,ON
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Med's Request
22-09-2017
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
March 04,2018
Passport Req..
March 22,2018
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
For medical request, do u get an email or they just send instruction through gckey?

pnaran14

Jan 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
India
App. Filed.......
18-Apr-2017
Doc's Request.
25-May-2017
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-06-2017
Med's Request
18-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-Nov-2018
LANDED..........
26-Nov-2018
Hey guys,

We received an email stating that the application is forwarded to New Delhi VO on June 7, 2017. On June 9, 2017, I saw the below status ie point 2 (highlighted in red) added in ECAS.

Permanent Residence of Principal Applicant - ECAS Status:
  1. We received <applicant name>'s application for permanent residence on April 18, 2017.
  2. We started processing <applicant name>'s application on June 9, 2017.
  3. Medical results have been received.
Questions:
1. We are yet to receive our AOR2 from New Delhi Visa Office (NDVO). Does point 2 (highlighted in red) mean that NDVO received the application?
2. What is the time range between receiving the application transfer to Visa Office and AOR2?

Thanks a million in advance!

Last edited:

Oulrish

Apr 24, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Doc's Request.
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
Applicant - 12-05-2017, Sponsor - 13-05-2017. AOR2 - 30-06-2017
File Transfer...
12-06-2017
Med's Request
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
04-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
For medical request, do u get an email or they just send instruction through gckey?
have a look at the correspondance sheet in the excel linked in my signature, will give you bunch of samples.
It's a proper message in gckey for medical

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
y
Hey guys,

We received an email stating that the application is forwarded to New Delhi VO on June 7, 2017. On June 9, 2017, I saw the below status in ECAS.

Permanent Residence of Principal Applicant - ECAS Status:
  1. We received <applicant name>'s application for permanent residence on April 18, 2017.
  2. We started processing <applicant name>'s application on June 9, 2017.
  3. Medical results have been received.
Questions:
1. We are yet to receive our AOR2 from New Delhi Visa Office (NDVO). Does point 2 (highlighted in red) mean that NDVO received the application?
2. What is the time range between receiving the application transfer to Visa Office and AOR2?

Thanks a million in advance!
yup that would be correct

Oulrish

Apr 24, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Doc's Request.
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
Applicant - 12-05-2017, Sponsor - 13-05-2017. AOR2 - 30-06-2017
File Transfer...
12-06-2017
Med's Request
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
04-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
what does it mean though, they never confirmed my sch. a or pcc uploads only showed documents uploaded for a week or so before got email its transferred to vo, so either they accepted it or got tired of waiting and sent away the file ? Man they need their system fixed if they want to meet the 12 months deadline they mentioning on their sites for new apps.
I know how it feels and it can get to you. But don't worry, they definitely received them if your file got transferred. Many agents mentioned that the file will not get transferred until receipt of the additional documents. So in that front you can feel safe. Don't worry to much man, everything will work out.

Electra

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Dubai
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ON
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-08-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
07-06-2017
Any and everything is normal these days the way their system is having glitches and issues. As far as the schedule A request is concerned, they typically send an email to the Principal Applicant requesting for the same. I would suggest once you get this email, complete the schedule A form, validate it, print it, sign it (next to your printed name at the end) and mail it to the missisauga office. Typically it takes about a week or two (after recieving your sch A in mail ) to be reflected on CIC ( in some cases it doesn't since their online system is having issues). So do not worry and wait until they request you more information by email or messages to your online account. I spoke to an agent and she mentioned once we require anything from you, we will ensure you will be requested in one form or the other and you will not be penalized if you are a little late in submission since our system is down. You can read this here on their website too.."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp
good luck and take it easy !
Thanks Xohaib, my worry is over system it says we have sent you request for documents please check your messages.. and whereas over mycic there is no new message... upon call they said we sent you sch A request we dont know y it is not showing on ur system if you wish you may upload through IRCC form... this is my situation now :S

xohaib.shah

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Thanks Xohaib, my worry is over system it says we have sent you request for documents please check your messages.. and whereas over mycic there is no new message... upon call they said we sent you sch A request we dont know y it is not showing on ur system if you wish you may upload through IRCC form... this is my situation now :S
Sounds good so now you know the request for schedule A is legit. What I would advise now is to fill the schedule A form (make sure its up to date) , validate it, print, physically sign at the end and then submit by mail. you can also submit through webform if you want but that will take longer. I sent through webform 3 weeks ago but no response. when I mailed it in , they confirmed they received it in a week. Good luck !

Reactions: Oulrish and Novel