AOR Received.
23-05-2017
File Transfer...
22-06-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
02-06-2017
Yes we called several times that's how we knew they hadn't received the one sent through webform.they finally confirmed that they received the one sent by courier and that it was attached to our application after that our file was transferred to our VO.

Hi! After your Schedule A was attached, how many days did it take before your app is forwarded to your respective VO?

MJVD

May 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
File Transfer...
22-06-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
02-06-2017
Did you called cic to confirm that the sched A was attached to your app? I sent mine also thru courier and i called 3days ago and asked and the rep said that still no sched a attach to our application. In gckey it says 'we dont need additional documents from you'. I hope they already attached it.
Hi! When's the specific date you sent your Schedule A? And what courier did you use? I just sent mine last June 8 via Canada Post and it was delivered the next day. I wanna have an idea on how long will it take for them to attach my Schedule A. Thanks!

steller

Mar 2, 2015
Hey guys when I validate schedule a no bar code comes at end. I still assume that the form is validated because of the message appears showing validation complete. But when I try to upload the same form online, error message appears which states invalid form. Can somebody helps
Download the latest version of the form (06-2017) from the link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/eIMM5669E.pdf

1. Fill up the form.
2. Validate
3. SAVE the form
4. Close the form
5. Upload

Hope it resolves your concern.

nursegabo

Nov 5, 2013
Hi! When's the specific date you sent your Schedule A? And what courier did you use? I just sent mine last June 8 via Canada Post and it was delivered the next day. I wanna have an idea on how long will it take for them to attach my Schedule A. Thanks!
Cic received our sched A on june 1st. We used ups and there is no confirmation yet if they attach it or not. I will call tomorrow to verify.

abhi1811

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Category........
Hello Friends I am following updates for May/2017 outland applications

for the first time seeking advice from april applicants

Any help will be appreciated regarding..

I am sponsor and sponsoring my wife from India.
I brought all the papers from India and sent package from Canada

On package at sender details
I wrote My name (On behalf of my wife name ,PA) followed by my Canadian address.

Can it be a problem ? that they will send it back to me or to my home address in India ?

We both did our paperwork and didn't hire any representative.
If I sent package to Mississauga , was it necessary to include authorization form signed by PA ?

My timelines are

Package sent - May/08/2017
Package received - May/11/2017

I am getting anxious as I didn't hear anything from CIC yet.

I also called CIC helpline on June-06.They took our details and revealed they have nothing in system for now for us.

chirayupatel

Sep 20, 2015
Hello Friends I am following updates for May/2017 outland applications

for the first time seeking advice from april applicants

Any help will be appreciated regarding..

I am sponsor and sponsoring my wife from India.
I brought all the papers from India and sent package from Canada

On package at sender details
I wrote My name (On behalf of my wife name ,PA) followed by my Canadian address.

Can it be a problem ? that they will send it back to me or to my home address in India ?

We both did our paperwork and didn't hire any representative.
If I sent package to Mississauga , was it necessary to include authorization form signed by PA ?

My timelines are

Package sent - May/08/2017
Package received - May/11/2017

I am getting anxious as I didn't hear anything from CIC yet.

I also called CIC helpline on June-06.They took our details and revealed they have nothing in system for now for us.
Nothing wrong have you done !!
I had also sent frm Canada with my name that's what u have to do !!
Didn't used representative that's completely fine. My file was received on April 28th and got aor on May 29th so wait is the answer and u said you called cic so if they had sent u back they would have mentioned it on call.

abhi1811

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Category........
Nothing wrong have you done !!
I had also sent frm Canada with my name that's what u have to do !!
Didn't used representative that's completely fine. My file was received on April 28th and got aor on May 29th so wait is the answer and u said you called cic so if they had sent u back they would have mentioned it on call.
Thank you for sharing your info.

Does CIC agent know if or not file is sent back ? As she said she cannot obtain any info on my spousal case. What does it mean ?

Phyline

Jun 1, 2017
Toronto
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum, and I have a bunch of questions that have been covered before, but I'm still not understanding what exactly my next steps need to be. Please forgive me for not reading through 150 pages of comments!

I'm the PA, my husband is sponsoring me.

Application mailed: March 15th (not sure if I should move over to the March thread o_O)
Application delivered: April 4th (text message)
AOR1 email and request to link application to online account: April 27th
SA (email to sponsor): May 2nd
Request to submit Schedule A/PCC: May 4th
Linked to online account: May 5th

There are no options to upload anything in MyCIC, and there are no document requests.

Uploaded Schedule A via IRCC Webform: May 6th
Uploaded correctly signed Schedule A (via IRCC Webform): May 9th
Uploaded PCC via IRCC Webform: May 18th

There has been no further communication with either me or my husband since the AOR1/SA, and the online account has stayed blank, and the last message is "You have linked your application to an online account."

What do I do next? Do I sit tight and wait since it's barely been 10 business days since submitting PCC?

Mailed Schedule A and PCC, they were delivered on June 6th. Waiting for further communication now, account still empty.

MJVD

May 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
File Transfer...
22-06-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
02-06-2017
Cic received our sched A on june 1st. We used ups and there is no confirmation yet if they attach it or not. I will call tomorrow to verify.

Good luck! Thanks for replying!

Sandhukang

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
April 18
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
June 19
How did they confirm that they have received it? Did u get an email abt that?
Thanks dear
Great news! We already submitted ScheduleA together with our Supplementary Information last May 29 and confirmed they received it May 31st

Sandhukang

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
April 18
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
June 19
How do u confirm that it was received? Plz let me know as I'm confused if my schedule A was received or not ...thanks

Hey guys, question regarding application status in ECAs- My account and my husbands account changed from Application received to In process. However, I still haven't received my Sponsor Approval but we did receive a request for Schedule A and Police Certificate and it was received by them this week. Is this normal?