+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2017 OUTLAND

andysidhu

Sep 16, 2014
do exactly like this
1. Log in with GC Key account
2. Permanent Residence - Family Class (Spouses)
2. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/paste application number from email (including the F) and enter PA's last name
3. City of Birth - enter 1 space (hit spacebar once)
4. Country of Birth - Select PA's country of birth
5. Passport Info - Do not enter any passport info
6. Other Application Info - Fill out the other application info as per your application and put '2' as the number of members in the application for sponsor + spouse (add +1 per dependents)

Reactions: destinedlove

destinedlove

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
April, 28, 2017
Doc's Request.
June 02, 2017
AOR Received.
May 26, 2017
File Transfer...
July 11, 2017
Med's Request
June 05, 2017
Med's Done....
June 08,2017; Passed June 23, 2017
Interview........
Nov 21, 2017
Passport Req..
Dec 4, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2017
LANDED..........
Soon
do exactly like this
1. Log in with GC Key account
2. Permanent Residence - Family Class (Spouses)
2. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/paste application number from email (including the F) and enter PA's last name
3. City of Birth - enter 1 space (hit spacebar once)
4. Country of Birth - Select PA's country of birth
5. Passport Info - Do not enter any passport info
6. Other Application Info - Fill out the other application info as per your application and put '2' as the number of members in the application for sponsor + spouse (add +1 per dependents)
Thank you very much. This worked for me.

Canadian003

May 31, 2017
Hey everyone I just got my Application to sponsor returned today due to some missing items from the checklist. The problem is we had all the supporting documents and they were returned to us. The letter stated there were no recent pictures of the applicant (my spouse) but they were there, also we don't live together as we applied for outland so we don't share bills, a mortgage etc. The problem is they highlighted these documents as missing. They also are asking for applicant family info, but we filled out the list with my spouses name as she is the only one being sponsored. Am I missing something here or was the agent having a bad day? Any advice would be helpful. Also is my payment still good when I return our application? I couldn't get through to CIC today. Very frustrated, the application was received and signed for on April 12, 2017 and I just received it today.

Lucky2018

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Hey everyone I just got my Application to sponsor returned today due to some missing items from the checklist. The problem is we had all the supporting documents and they were returned to us. The letter stated there were no recent pictures of the applicant (my spouse) but they were there, also we don't live together as we applied for outland so we don't share bills, a mortgage etc. The problem is they highlighted these documents as missing. They also are asking for applicant family info, but we filled out the list with my spouses name as she is the only one being sponsored. Am I missing something here or was the agent having a bad day? Any advice would be helpful. Also is my payment still good when I return our application? I couldn't get through to CIC today. Very frustrated, the application was received and signed for on April 12, 2017 and I just received it today.

May I know you are in Canada. right? Do they send email to you return the package to you? Same case as yours they received on April 12 and nothing by today. thks!

you can re-submit the document once completed as I know.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Got a mail from cic to link application. Tried many times but says can not search profile. Please guide.
Hi ,
i need a little help. i have applied for my wife's pr file . cic have just asked for pcc and schedule a.
its written in the mail - to send pcc . exact words

At this time, you need to provide a police certificate for:
1) The country where you currently live, if you have lived there for six months or more;
and
2) The country where you have spent most of your adult life since the age of 18.
You must also provide this for every family member (whether accompanying you to Canada or
not) who is aged 18 or older. Please refer to your application guide for a definition of “family
member”. This must be received at this office by..

am i suppose to get pcc of each and every member of her family ?
thanks,

Definition of family member by CIC:
An applicant’s closest relatives, in the context of an application to CIC. It is defined as a spouse or common-law partner, dependent children, and their dependent children.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/helpcentre/glossary.asp#f

Canadian003

May 31, 2017
May I know you are in Canada. right? Do they send email to you return the package to you? Same case as yours they received on April 12 and nothing by today. thks!

you can re-submit the document once completed as I know.
Hi Lucky,
yes I'm in Canada. No no notification, it just arrived in the mail.

andysidhu

Sep 16, 2014
hi,
i have applied for spousal visa.

Can anyone plz tell me, how u will get the message that your application is "IN-Proccess" ??

via email ? or in CIC webform where you have a column of Application Status- and it shows "We are processing you application " this msg is same from day one.

Help plz. thanks

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
People, here's a new Google sheet which aims to consolidate whole 2017 Outland applicants. More the data is, it will close to accuracy of when and what to expect. I had put Apr and May already. I will fill other months very soon. Please check it your details and update if not right. Please edit only your details. Do not sort or filter or change anything else. Let me know if you want me to add anything in it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit#gid=0