14-10-2016
File Transfer...
24-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Aug. 2016
Lyse said:
Does anyone know how or where to pay the permanent residence fee? CIC linked me this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/, but I can only find the processing fees, or maybe I'm blind :S.
Click the link and fill in the first two drop down boxes. The first will be whatever country you're paying from, the second will be "Family Sponsorship". Then a third drop down box will appear asking what kind of Family Sponsorship, if you have an outland application it'll be the third option.

Then click "get payment options", it'll take you to a new page. This page will have a list of fees, scroll down to the bottom and you'll see a blue button that says "Pay my fees online". Click that.

Scroll to the bottom of the next page and click "continue". On the next page, click "immigration". Now the next page says "Online payment" and in big bold black letters it'll say "Right of Permanence Fee". Click the blue link under that, and it'll take you to a page where you can put 1 under number of applications. Then click "submit".

I can't go further than that, but it'll ask you for your payment information, I assume. You'll need a credit card that is accepted in Canada, I believe.

I hope my instructions were clear. Good luck!

Lyse

Star Member
Jan 10, 2016
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
29-04-2016
File Transfer...
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
14-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2016
LANDED..........
01-07-2017
Thank you! I just figured it out like 1 second before your reply. Typical xD.

mcharade said:
Click the link and fill in the first two drop down boxes. The first will be whatever country you're paying from, the second will be "Family Sponsorship". Then a third drop down box will appear asking what kind of Family Sponsorship, if you have an outland application it'll be the third option.

Then click "get payment options", it'll take you to a new page. This page will have a list of fees, scroll down to the bottom and you'll see a blue button that says "Pay my fees online". Click that.

Scroll to the bottom of the next page and click "continue". On the next page, click "immigration". Now the next page says "Online payment" and in big bold black letters it'll say "Right of Permanence Fee". Click the blue link under that, and it'll take you to a page where you can put 1 under number of applications. Then click "submit".

I can't go further than that, but it'll ask you for your payment information, I assume. You'll need a credit card that is accepted in Canada, I believe.

I hope my instructions were clear. Good luck!

mcharade

Star Member
May 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
14-10-2016
File Transfer...
24-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Aug. 2016
Lyse said:
Thank you! I just figured it out like 1 second before your reply. Typical xD.
XD I'm glad you found it!

Jagwinder.deakin

May 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-05-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
Med's Request
Nil
Med's Done....
Nil
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
My application recieved in missisauga on 29 april 2016.
New delhi office started processing on 29 june 2016.
Medical also recieved by them.
What will be next? When i can hear any new update from them.
Thank you

momo2016

Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
charcarl said:
Hi got an update today on mycic. Background check is now in progress . Hoping for PPR soon. Anyone here have the same update?

I'm happy for you that your BG changed to "in progress". Mine still says "not started". Did you receive an email update or you just saw it on mycic?

momo2016

Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
I ordered notes on Nov 2nd 2016, and they just sent me a set of notes I ordered back in August 14th 2016 (i had already received this set of notes before). I emailed them back and I asked them to send me the notes that were generated after Nov 2nd 2016.

any of you seen this before?

milac

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
05-04-2016
AOR Received.
30-04-2016
File Transfer...
SA:27-05-2016 AOR2:03-06-2016
Interview........
07-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-05-2017
bad news everyone i ordered gcms notes and they came in today.. the officer on sept 22 put in a note first of all saying that our relationship started summer 2015 and shortly after we got engaged meanwhile we were in a relationship since summer 2014 and got engaged in summer 2015.can someone please help on what i should do about how they have the dates wrong of the relationship.. can i do a case enquiry about it?

. he also said the pa looks uncomfortable in the pictures that we sent.. i dont even understand what that means.. he usually doesnt smile in pictures but thats just him maybe thats why they think he looks uncomfortable idk.. hes not photogenic how can you say he doesnt look comfortable? this confused me so much i sent 70+ pictures of us with family with friends us alone chat logs plane tickets everything..

another thing the office wrote was that it is unusual for our culture to have such a small wedding ceremony..we specifically said in our paper work that we are going to have a bigger ceremony later on but at the moment we are focusing on saving for my husbands settlement in canada

in the end it said schedule interview pls

i dont know what to do its mid november i still havent received a interview date nor have i recieved any type of email from them asking for additional documents .. the note was made sept 22.. what do u guys think?

Gary_87

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2013
Victoria, BC
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-04-2017
milac said:
bad news everyone i ordered gcms notes and they came in today.. the officer on sept 22 put in a note first of all saying that our relationship started summer 2015 and shortly after we got engaged meanwhile we were in a relationship since summer 2014 and got engaged in summer 2015.can someone please help on what i should do about how they have the dates wrong of the relationship.. can i do a case enquiry about it?

. he also said the pa looks uncomfortable in the pictures that we sent.. i dont even understand what that means.. he usually doesnt smile in pictures but thats just him maybe thats why they think he looks uncomfortable idk.. hes not photogenic how can you say he doesnt look comfortable? this confused me so much i sent 70+ pictures of us with family with friends us alone chat logs plane tickets everything..

another thing the office wrote was that it is unusual for our culture to have such a small wedding ceremony..we specifically said in our paper work that we are going to have a bigger ceremony later on but at the moment we are focusing on saving for my husbands settlement in canada

i dont know what to do its mid november i still havent received a interview date nor have i recieved any type of email from them asking for additional documents .. the note was made sept 22.. what do u guys think?
Thats kind of annoying. I have no idea sorry. Probably seek senior support re the wrong dates info but if they want to schedule an interview you probably cant change that. Then you'd have the opportunity to tell them about the wrong dates.

Juwt sit tight and wait for the interview request i guess. Cic is slow moving so who knows. Could always contact your local canadian mp.

Good luck.

momo2016

Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
milac said:

They also screwed up on our date of marriage. In the notes, it says we got married in 2013 and that i propose in 2015. A big LOL. I Immediately sent them a CSE with a copy of our marriage certificste although they already have it on file. I proposed in august 2015 and we got married in sept 2015. Where the hell did they get the 2013 from? And even if i got married in 2013, how could i have proposed 2 yaers after i got married?

Im still waiting for my new set of notes. But, i didnt see any sign of interview. My file just says review required.

milac

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
05-04-2016
AOR Received.
30-04-2016
File Transfer...
Interview........
07-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-05-2017
momo2016 said:
They also screwed up on our date of marriage. In the notes, it says we got married in 2013 and that i propose in 2015. A big LOL. I Immediately sent them a CSE with a copy of our marriage certificste although they already have it on file. I proposed in august 2015 and we got married in sept 2015. Where the hell did they get the 2013 from? And even if i got married in 2013, how could i have proposed 2 yaers after i got married?

Im still waiting for my new set of notes. But, i didnt see any sign of interview. My file just says review required.
wow epic fail for them how did that make sense for them when they were writing the notes you would think they would look back and make sure what they put in there is correct.. have u heard anything from them when u did the cse?

milac

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
05-04-2016
AOR Received.
30-04-2016
File Transfer...
Interview........
07-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-05-2017
Gary_87 said:
Thats kind of annoying. I have no idea sorry. Probably seek senior support re the wrong dates info but if they want to schedule an interview you probably cant change that. Then you'd have the opportunity to tell them about the wrong dates.

Juwt sit tight and wait for the interview request i guess. Cic is slow moving so who knows. Could always contact your local canadian mp.

Good luck.
its really annoying.. i heard that usually more than 1 officer look at ur case so maybe he was just suggesting to the next officer to request an interview and since they havent emailed me for one yet they are reconsidering.. doubt it but i can always hope.. we dont even care if we hve to go for an interview its just the fact that it just delays the process.. im happy that i saw some type of movement rathwr than not started on everything on my gcms even though it wasnt a good one.. what do u think an mp can do in this case?

mcharade

Star Member
May 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
14-10-2016
File Transfer...
24-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Aug. 2016
milac said:
its really annoying.. i heard that usually more than 1 officer look at ur case so maybe he was just suggesting to the next officer to request an interview and since they havent emailed me for one yet they are reconsidering.. doubt it but i can always hope.. we dont even care if we hve to go for an interview its just the fact that it just delays the process.. im happy that i saw some type of movement rathwr than not started on everything on my gcms even though it wasnt a good one.. what do u think an mp can do in this case?
Your MP may be able to suggest another officer take a look at the dates in your relationship because you have noticed that they are incorrect. But I don't think your MP will be able to do much about the other stuff you mentioned above (the officer thinking the pictures being awkward or the ceremony being too small).

momo2016

Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
milac said:
wow epic fail for them how did that make sense for them when they were writing the notes you would think they would look back and make sure what they put in there is correct.. have u heard anything from them when u did the cse?

No, i haven't heard anything from them (as i was expecting). When you're sending a CSE, they tell you at the very end that if your application is withing the processing time, they will not give you any reply. It's not the first time we have encountered problems with our spousal application.

First, they sent our file to Dar Salam when it was supposed to be sent to Nairobi. It was finally transfered to Nairobi due to lack of jurisdiction over our file (we lost 2 months). Then, the CSQ took another 2 months to arrive (when it usually takes 25days).
Finally, when we were expecting our file to be in the final stage, we saw this mistake in the notes.

I'm beyond astounded at the level of incompetence of CIC, and I'm being nice btw.

milac

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
05-04-2016
AOR Received.
30-04-2016
File Transfer...
Interview........
07-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-05-2017
momo2016 said:
No, i haven't heard anything from them (as i was expecting). When you're sending a CSE, they tell you at the very end that if your application is withing the processing time, they will not give you any reply. It's not the first time we have encountered problems with our spousal application.

First, they sent our file to Dar Salam when it was supposed to be sent to Nairobi. It was finally transfered to Nairobi due to lack of jurisdiction over our file (we lost 2 months). Then, the CSQ took another 2 months to arrive (when it usually takes 25days).
Finally, when we were expecting our file to be in the final stage, we saw this mistake in the notes.

I'm beyond astounded at the level of incompetence of CIC, and I'm being nice btw.
wow thats horrible! sorry to hear all that.. it will all be worth it in the end

milac

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
05-04-2016
AOR Received.
30-04-2016
File Transfer...
Interview........
07-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-05-2017
mcharade said:
Your MP may be able to suggest another officer take a look at the dates in your relationship because you have noticed that they are incorrect. But I don't think your MP will be able to do much about the other stuff you mentioned above (the officer thinking the pictures being awkward or the ceremony being too small).
i think i will be contacting my mp.. thanks for your help and everyone else whos helped me in this forum honestly dont know what i would do without your help!