VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015
LANDED..........
19-03-2015
Thanks Cabalen, BTW, I have Upfront RPRF with the application

JK

Cabalen said:
Sheet updatd.

To post your timeline go to Profile on the top right of the page.

Once you are on the profile page, go to Forum Profile Information on the left side.

Input your information then press the Change profile button.

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
jk201006 said:
Thanks Cabalen, BTW, I have Upfront RPRF with the application

JK
Got it. Best of luck!

jk201006

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
09-05-2014
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015
LANDED..........
19-03-2015
Hi Cabalen,

Thanks a batch! and finally I have updated my profile :D

JK

Cabalen said:
Got it. Best of luck!

Ind123

Oct 21, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Apr-14
AOR Received.
15-May-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
8-Feb-15
Med's Done....
13-Feb-15
ganapathi said:
There is only one way to know whats wrong with our application i,e Apply for GCMS notes.
Im in INdia right now. cud u plz tel me abt applying for GCMS?

Toby123

Apr 17, 2014
indocandpr said:
Hi group,

I have applied my PR application on 30th April and received AOR on 6th June. I have not received the Medicals yet. Was it same case for anyone in the group??

Regards,
indocandpr
I'm in the same boat with you. :D

dennizgb

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
Is there a reason why some of us didn't receive MR? Heard rumors that they might be running background check on us? Anyone know what kind of background check?

I sponsor my GF, we are common law, she is from Mexico and she is a chef(she also worked in USA on J1, maybe they are checking that). But chefs are no long eligible to apply for PR through CEC, could that be an issue? My occupation is Skill B, NOC 7322, I'm a primary applicant.

Now we got really worried about all this, yesterday we found out that our friend who got AOR after us have already been for MR, they received it last week, and did it last week, then friend who apply in May, he also got everything done.
Meanwhile, I met another friend on the street week ago and he apply in February, he still waits for MR.

MJ009

Sep 24, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Apr-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Applicaation
Med's Request
12- Nov- 2014
Med's Done....
14-Nov-2014, Also paid upfront RPRF on 14-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
22-Dec-2014
dennizgb said:
Is there a reason why some of us didn't receive MR? Heard rumors that they might be running background check on us? Anyone know what kind of background check?

I sponsor my GF, we are common law, she is from Mexico and she is a chef(she also worked in USA on J1, maybe they are checking that). But chefs are no long eligible to apply for PR through CEC, could that be an issue? My occupation is Skill B, NOC 7322, I'm a primary applicant.

Now we got really worried about all this, yesterday we found out that our friend who got AOR after us have already been for MR, they received it last week, and did it last week, then friend who apply in May, he also got everything done.
Meanwhile, I met another friend on the street week ago and he apply in February, he still waits for MR.
hi Denny,

Don't worry you will receive MR shortly.

CIC will check your NOC code because you r principle applicant. Your spouse's NOC code will not effect your application. just wait a little more, you will receive MR shortly...

Moreover you can order GCMS notes free of cost to verify your application status...

good luck buddy.. :) :)

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
dennizgb said:

Hey man! Don't worry. It's way to early to be worried. Your application is fine. All Visa Officers have different timelines, thus your MR will come sooner than later. Also, having a late MR doesn't mean anything. One of my friend got his passport request after 1 month of MR while many other wait 3 months, but he received MR way too late based on the standard timeline we all manage. So, just wait a bit more!

duplex

Sep 3, 2012
MJ009 said:
Hi Veeru,

For RPRF you will receive an email from CIC. Its different from the one you paid earlier that is application fees.

RPRF is asked to you when CIC determine you are eligible for PR and they will send you an email that pay right of permanent residency feec(RPRF) that is $490 each. So if you are 2 member in family its $980.

Once you pay RPRF.. You wait for PPR(passport request).
after that you send your passport to CIC for stamping, once you receive your passport you are good to do landing.. after landing it will take around 1-2 months in to get PR card...

-----------
so next step for you is wait for RPRF.. :)
I am not sure if this explanation about RPRF is totally correct - I received my RPRF about four weeks ago, but there is no MR yet. My AOR is on Apr 28.

Maybe this is right for people who got MR already, but apparently RPRF does not necessarily mean that you are eligible (I haven't got MR or done ME, so to CIC I shouldn't be eligible yet).

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
duplex said:
I am not sure if this explanation about RPRF is totally correct - I received my RPRF about four weeks ago, but there is no MR yet. My AOR is on Apr 28.

Maybe this is right for people who got MR already, but apparently RPRF does not necessarily mean that you are eligible (I haven't got MR or done ME, so to CIC I shouldn't be eligible yet).
I am totally confused after reading your Post let me summarize it
- You got RPRF without received MR ?
If Yes , let me know ECAS status what it says ? "I am more interested to know whether it says Medical result have been received or Not " (If it says . Medical result received . means they You have dome your MR within 12 Month , may be because of some other CIC activity like WP ext etc. )
- Let me clear you one thing "RPRF MEAN ELIGIBILITY PASSED"

Hope this help

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
duplex said:

No. As CEC_1304 commented, it means that you passed eligibility.

Now RPRF doesn't necessary to be after MR. If you read previous histories by users in this forum. A lot received RPFR first before MR. It really depends which department in CIC is doing their work faster, I think.

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
duplex said:

Hi,
you may just missed the MR email. Try to check with the place where you're planning to do your medicals if you're in the system.