15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
Dear Friends,

I am extremely Happy to inform you that we have received PPR this morning.

It took more than 4.5 years to get everything done including getting the AINP nomination. However, it's worth to wait for such a long time.

Wish everybody here to get your PR soon, just be patient and one day your turn will come.

Hope you are aware that actually we had received our PPR early October 2013, but as my wife pregnant that time, we could not submit our passports immediately. We have finished new born's medicals and also my wife's medicals. Then we got our PPR now.

I had sent my passports to my attorney in Canada 10 days ago itself (because I was expecting my PPR soon). The passports are now on the way from my attorney to CPP-Ottawa. Hopefully I might get my passports by end of next week (March 7th). We are planning to go for landing soon after getting our passports.

Thank You,
Sarayu...:)

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
proud2bhindustani said:
hi sarayu,
can u share your mail summary , what did they request oder dan passports.
Hi proud2bhindustani,

They just asked me ONLY for our passports...please see below.

STEP 1: STATUS CHANGE (If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed to STEP 2)
Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?
• Have you married or divorced?
• Have you given birth or adopted a child?
• Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
• Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?
• Have you changed your contact information: e-mail address/mailing address/telephone number?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPC-O immediately:
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

STEP 2: PASSPORT(S) REQUEST

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.

shifat

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
OPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18, 2013
Doc's Request.
Nothing yet
Nomination.....
PNP June 12, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 13, 2013
IELTS Request
Already got 7
File Transfer...
In process since Dec 23, 2013
Med's Request
Sep 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 25, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Since Sep 03, 2010
sarayu said:
Dear Friends,

It took more than 4.5 years to get everything done including getting the AINP nomination. However, it's worth to wait for such a long time.

Wish everybody here to get your PR soon, just be patient and one day your turn will come.

Hope you are aware that actually we had received our PPR early October 2013, but as my wife pregnant that time, we could not submit our passports immediately. We have finished new born's medicals and also my wife's medicals. Then we got our PPR now.

I had sent my passports to my attorney in Canada 10 days ago itself (because I was expecting my PPR soon). The passports are now on the way from my attorney to CPP-Ottawa. Hopefully I might get my passports by end of next week (March 7th). We are planning to go for landing soon after getting our passports.

Thank You,
congrats Sarayu. Hopefully, our one comes soon too.

shifat

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
OPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18, 2013
Doc's Request.
Nothing yet
Nomination.....
PNP June 12, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 13, 2013
IELTS Request
Already got 7
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Sep 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 25, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Since Sep 03, 2010
sarayu said:
Dear Friends,

Thank You,
I need your suggestion, my wife is with me in Canada but we are expecting baby on May. As you can see from our timeline that our file is in process since Dec 23, 2013. My question is to should we inform them about the upcoming delivery or my wife or they will ask me through email (ppr email)? I am going to inform them for sure if the ppr email comes after her delivery. But if I get ppr email before the delivery, what should I be doing? Please suggest me from your experience. Thanks

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
shifat said:
I need your suggestion, my wife is with me in Canada but we are expecting baby on May. As you can see from our timeline that our file is in process since Dec 23, 2013. My question is to should we inform them about the upcoming delivery or my wife or they will ask me through email (ppr email)? I am going to inform them for sure if the ppr email comes after her delivery. But if I get ppr email before the delivery, what should I be doing? Please suggest me from your experience. Thanks
Hi shifat,

Thanks a lot for your wishes. First of all Hearty Congratulations for the new baby joining you soon.

You don't need to inform your visa office at this point of time. If they send you PPR, then you can inform them saying that your wife is pregnant and her due date is so and so. If possible, get a letter from your wife's doctor and send a scanned copy of it to the visa office just as a supporting document (but it's not mandatory to send a doctor document).

Once the baby is born, you will need to add him/her to your existing application. Then the visa office will request you to get your baby's medical tests and ALSO your wife's medicals....we had the same. So, once you finish both of their medicals, you can expect your PPR.

We had a new born baby on Nov 01, 2013. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012 In Process.......:May 31, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
sarayu said:
Hi shifat,

Thanks a lot for your wishes. First of all Hearty Congratulations for the new baby joining you soon.

You don't need to inform your visa office at this point of time. If they send you PPR, then you can inform them saying that your wife is pregnant and her due date is so and so. If possible, get a letter from your wife's doctor and send a scanned copy of it to the visa office just as a supporting document (but it's not mandatory to send a doctor document).

Once the baby is born, you will need to add him/her to your existing application. Then the visa office will request you to get your baby's medical tests and ALSO your wife's medicals....we had the same. So, once you finish both of their medicals, you can expect your PPR.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
I don't think so. The baby will be a Canadian! No one in CPP-O dares to ask for anything.

shifat

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
OPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18, 2013
Doc's Request.
Nothing yet
Nomination.....
PNP June 12, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 13, 2013
IELTS Request
Already got 7
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Sep 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 25, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Since Sep 03, 2010
sarayu said:
Hi shifat,

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Thank you Sarayu. Just two other things, if the email does not ask about that whether I am expecting baby or not, then should i just send the passport? Hiw would I inform them? By replying that ppr email?? How can I add a new member to my existing application, please tell me the process or give me the link, kindly.

shifat

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
OPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18, 2013
Doc's Request.
Nothing yet
Nomination.....
PNP June 12, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 13, 2013
IELTS Request
Already got 7
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Sep 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 25, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Since Sep 03, 2010
Edmontonbound said:
I don't think so. The baby will be a Canadian! No one in CPP-O dares to ask for anything.
Haha, great reply my friend. I am also confused regarding this as we are all in Canada and if he or she borns here (hopefully that's what going to happen), is still goes under the same process?

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
shifat said:
Haha, great reply my friend. I am also confused regarding this as we are all in Canada and if he or she borns here (hopefully that's what going to happen), is still goes under the same process?
I think you still have to inform CPP-O. They will ask for a re-medical for your wife. Baby's info is needed for record only, if (s)he is born in Canada.
Good luck.

shifat

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
OPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18, 2013
Doc's Request.
Nothing yet
Nomination.....
PNP June 12, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 13, 2013
IELTS Request
Already got 7
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Sep 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 25, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Since Sep 03, 2010
Edmontonbound said:
I think you still have to inform CPP-O. They will ask for a re-medical for your wife. Baby's info is needed for record only, if (s)he is born in Canada.
Good luck.
Thank you friend. Give me a suggestion, if the ppr email does not ask about "expecting baby", should I still inform them? or if they don't ask, I will just send the passport to them and complete my landing. (Obviously I am talking about the scenario if i get the ppr email before baby's birth). If I get the ppr after baby's birth then I know, I have to inform them. Just confused.

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
shifat said:
Thank you Sarayu. Just two other things, if the email does not ask about that whether I am expecting baby or not, then should i just send the passport? Hiw would I inform them? By replying that ppr email?? How can I add a new member to my existing application, please tell me the process or give me the link, kindly.
It will ask! Read Sarayu's PPR email carefully. It says (I think the 3rd item in Step 1) if you're expecting to give birth prior to becoming a PR.

shifat

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
OPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18, 2013
Doc's Request.
Nothing yet
Nomination.....
PNP June 12, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 13, 2013
IELTS Request
Already got 7
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Sep 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 25, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Since Sep 03, 2010
Edmontonbound said:
It will ask! Read Sarayu's PPR email carefully. It says (I think the 3rd item in Step 1) if you're expecting to give birth prior to becoming a PR.
Thanks. Lets see what is waiting for me.

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
shifat said:
Thank you friend. Give me a suggestion, if the ppr email does not ask about "expecting baby", should I still inform them? or if they don't ask, I will just send the passport to them and complete my landing. (Obviously I am talking about the scenario if i get the ppr email before baby's birth). If I get the ppr after baby's birth then I know, I have to inform them. Just confused.
STEP 1: STATUS CHANGE (If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed to STEP 2)
Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?
• Have you married or divorced?
• Have you given birth or adopted a child?
• Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
• Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?
• Have you changed your contact information: e-mail address/mailing address/telephone number?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPC-O immediately: