April 2013 Applications

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
MumbaiIndian said:
Hi Guys,
Bad news for me.. My Application is rejected today as my English Test Score is not as per required. It says...

Your CELPIP test results indicate you scored 3H for Writing. Therefore, your language test results do not meet the required language proficiency for skill level 0.

Can I re-appear and submit the new score for same application or I have to re-apply with new application? Also if it is rejected from VISA office , Do I need to pay the fee again?

please advise guys :(
Sorry to hear that. U have to submit your new test report with an entirely new application again. And also you have to line up again. No refund for $550 once CIC started to process your application regardless the final decision. But if you already paid PR right fee $490, you can get it back. You need to pay another $550 for the new application.

You didn't read the CEC guide about Language requirements on CIC website before you submitted your application? When did you submit your application?

JasleenK

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
16-06-2022
MumbaiIndian said:
Hi Guys,
Bad news for me.. My Application is rejected today as my English Test Score is not as per required. It says...

Your CELPIP test results indicate you scored 3H for Writing. Therefore, your language test results do not meet the required language proficiency for skill level 0.

Can I re-appear and submit the new score for same application or I have to re-apply with new application? Also if it is rejected from VISA office , Do I need to pay the fee again?

please advise guys :(
Sorry to hear that. Did your application status changed to In-Process? I can see in the spreadsheet that you received your AOR on May 29. It can be anticipated from your case and previous few cases that the applications not found eligible are being rejected in few days of receiving AOR which is atleast good in a way that they are not doing it after 8-10 months. In my opinion you have to apply with new application and the language results should be appropriate in accordance with the NOC Code. We can wait for some senior member's comments!

MumbaiIndian

Jun 4, 2013
ecstrom said:
Sorry to hear that. U have to submit your new test report with an entirely new application again. And also you have to line up again. No refund for $550 once CIC started to process your application regardless the final decision. But if you already paid PR right fee $490, you can get it back. You need to pay another $550 for the new application.

You didn't read the CEC guide about Language requirements on CIC website before you submitted your application? When did you submit your application?
I read the language requirements but I misunderstood the specific requirements for my NOC. Thanks for reply. I will re-appear and apply.

MumbaiIndian

Jun 4, 2013
JasleenK said:
Did your application status changed to In-Process? I can see in the spreadsheet that you received your AOR on May 29. It can be anticipated from your case and previous few cases that the applications not found eligible are being rejected in few days of receiving AOR which is atleast good in a way that they are not doing it after 8-10 months. In my opinion you have to apply with new application and the language results should be appropriate in accordance with the NOC Code. We can wait for some senior member's comments!
My application status still says Application Received. It might get updated sooner or later but yes good thing is I got the status by email on time.

joseluis110380

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Hello everyone,

Please some advice, just wondering what will happen if i wrote on the form Visa Office Requested *Centralize Intake Office*? there will be a problem? because i apply from outside of Canada.

thanks a lot

JasleenK

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
16-06-2022
MumbaiIndian said:
My application status still says Application Received. It might get updated sooner or later but yes good thing is I got the status by email on time.
You can appear for language test again and then re-apply. I guess that your all others documents are in order as they only rejected of language requirements. Anyways wish u all the best. Hope you get it done soon!

MumbaiIndian

Jun 4, 2013
JasleenK said:
You can appear for language test again and then re-apply. I guess that your all others documents are in order as they only rejected of language requirements. Anyways wish u all the best. Hope you get it done soon!
Thanks Jasleen!

Subbu_India

Jun 12, 2013
Hi,
My application reached on April 29th. I was expecting my cc to be charged in the last 2 days.. but Just today i realized i didnt maintain sufficient balance. Immediately i increased my credit limit. But to my bad luck Canada immigration has tried this morning and it got rejected. Is there any way I can contact Immigration canada and ask them to try again? Please help.

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
Subbu_India said:
Hi,
My application reached on April 29th. I was expecting my cc to be charged in the last 2 days.. but Just today i realized i didnt maintain sufficient balance. Immediately i increased my credit limit. But to my bad luck Canada immigration has tried this morning and it got rejected. Is there any way I can contact Immigration canada and ask them to try again? Please help.
will CIC try twice? I don't think so.... why not pay online? it is convenient and guaranteed. Guide said they will return the package if they can't charge you money.

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
Subbu_India said:
IS there any thing i can do before they return the package?
well u can send them a fax to ask them try again. But not guarantee they read your fax immediately... Best to try. fax is better than email I think. 8)

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
Subbu_India said:
IS there any thing i can do before they return the package?
Booo it seems they don't have fax number on CIC website. Try to call CIC call centre to ask for help!

Subbu_India

Jun 12, 2013
ecstrom said:
Booo it seems they don't have fax number on CIC website. Try to call CIC call centre to ask for help!
I called them and they said.. Most likely my application will be returned :(. They asked me to try sending a email. I have done that.

joseluis110380

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Hello everyone,

My application reached 26 April Sydney , just wondering what will happen if i wrote on the form Visa Office Requested *Centralize Intake Office*? there will be a problem? because i apply from outside of Canada.

thanks a lot

Ravi1956

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Apr 2013
AOR Received.
11th June 2013
IELTS Request
Filed with Application
Med's Request
13th Dec 2013
Med's Done....
18th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
2nd Jan 2014
Ravi1956 said:
Hi All,

I have applied my application on 19th Apr and it reached there on 25th Apr. CC charged on 7th June and I have received my AOR yesterday evening. What's the next step? Where should I see the E-CAS after how many days? Requesting your guidance.

All the best to all awaiting AOR applicants.

I have another question. I have a valid WP but my visa got expired. Can I apply a visa now? Are these are linked together, anyone who would applied the same and would like to provide some experience ?
Hi All,
Where do I need to go to see the status of my application online?

Thanks