+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2012 PR applications

pacchie

Jun 8, 2012
Hi,
I have sent my passport with all the required documents, but i forgot to send one i.e the Height and eye color details both of Applicant and dependents.
Can anyone please advise me what shall i do and will it delay the process of issuance of PR.

Thanks & Regards,
Pacchie

aaad

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Hello Natpanic!
How are things going on with you?Hopefully you found someone to carry your passport to Canada??? Good Luck!!

RanjithP

Feb 20, 2012
pacchie said:
Hi,
I have sent my passport with all the required documents, but i forgot to send one i.e the Height and eye color details both of Applicant and dependents.
Can anyone please advise me what shall i do and will it delay the process of issuance of PR.

Thanks & Regards,
Pacchie
Suggest you send this information ASAP to them along with a cover letter explaining the situation, if not already done yet. Then let the consulate know via email, fax or phone so they know this is coming. I'm guessing you sent it to Detroit. If so, then you can contact them as per below:

You can contact the Consulate General of Canada in Detroit by telephone at 313-567-2340, by Fax 313-567-2164, or by email at dtrot@international.gc.ca

pacchie

Jun 8, 2012
Thank you so much Ranjith for the spontaneous response and the contact information. Will mail them the required details along with cover letter.

pacchie

Jun 8, 2012
Hi Ranjith,
Could also let me know , if there would be any delay or rejection due to this.

Thanks,
Pacchie

pacchie

Jun 8, 2012
Hi,
Just checked the status online and found the following.
"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. "

What does it mean?. Please let me know ASAP, as i am bit tensed.

Thanks & Regards,
Pacchie

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pacchie said:
Hi,
"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. "

Thanks & Regards,
Pacchie
Did you do medicals?

RanjithP

Feb 20, 2012
pacchie said:
Hi,

Thanks & Regards,
Pacchie
In my case, after I received my PPR email, my e-cas changed to "A decision has been made..." in less than a week. This 'Decision made..' update happened before I submitted my passport and other details to Detroit. So this is what I'd think- CIC looked at my medicals and security and concluded that I'm eligible for Canadian PR, so they sent me a PPR email and updated e-cas soon after that. So do not worry just because of this status update, it may just be a reflection of you having received PPR.

Hope you have contacted the consulate and also sent the missing information by now. This is the best shot you can give from your end. No one can be 100% sure how a certain processing officer in Detroit will treat your application, let's hope for the best.

Do keep us updated here at the forum.

bahadur30

Mar 29, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa - CPP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
File Transfer...
DID UPFRONT MEDICAL
Med's Request
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-06-2013
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
Good to see that April applicants have started getting PPR request. All the best for your VISA.

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
I think Pacchie gave everyone on this page a negative only because someone gave him a negative and he didn't know who.

nat.panic

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
Hello Natpanic!
How are things going on with you?Hopefully you found someone to carry your passport to Canada??? Good Luck!!

Hi aaad....

I have just sent my passport and other documents to my consultant in Toronto via DHL.... he will send it to detroit office from there...