AOR Received.
17-07-2012 (AOR CIC)
File Transfer...
17-08-2012 (AOR MEXICO)
Med's Done....
14-02-2012 (MED. DONE)
VISA ISSUED...
ASAP !!!!
Hi everbody i just want to advise (for the spreadsheet) that all the police certificates has been given to the immigration yesterday in person (Oct. 25) !!!! so waiting now for news i hope next step will be interview? / passport request?. Good luck to all of you !!!

rhenanjay

Jan 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello fellow april applicants.

Just got my passport back with VISA already.

Date of Issue was 0n October 3.

I received it just today, October 27, Philippine Time

I hope the rest of u guys will get ur visas soon.

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
rhenanjay said:

Congratulation, and wish you a happy stay in Canada.

Sunshine87

Apr 13, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
AOR Received.
July 5, 2012
File Transfer...
July 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 10, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 30, 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 30, 2012
rhenanjay said:

awesome! Do you have a date set for landing, yet? :)

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
hello fellow aprilicants,

Not much seems to be happening for us as the thread was at the bottom of the second page! :) so I thought I'll bring it up again!
My file seems to be a bit stuck in London, and in the meantime I have "moved" to Canada on a tourist visa, so I'm in the country but not really be able to do much, just waiting...

I can see that a few people already got their PR granted, very envious! :) I'm thinking about maybe ordering my GCSM notes to see a little what is going on... nothing really unusual with the timing for the moment as it is still early, but a few people with similar stories have been approved already, so I would like to see what is going on....

Good luck to all!
Sweden

seamyb

Star Member
May 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
File Transfer...
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
04-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 16-11-2012
LANDED..........
15-02-2013
Sweden said:

Not much seems to be happening for us as the thread was at the bottom of the second page! :) so I thought I'll bring it up again!
My file seems to be a bit stuck in London, and in the meantime I have "moved" to Canada on a tourist visa, so I'm in the country but not really be able to do much, just waiting...

I can see that a few people already got their PR granted, very envious! :) I'm thinking about maybe ordering my GCSM notes to see a little what is going on... nothing really unusual with the timing for the moment as it is still early, but a few people with similar stories have been approved already, so I would like to see what is going on....

Good luck to all!
Sweden
Hi Sweden,

I am in a similar boat to you. I "moved" to Canada at the end of August and have just been playing the waiting game. I have to leave at the end of November as I need to start working again to make some money and to avoid being driven insane through boredom. I'm hoping that I hear something before I leave.

Sunshine87

Apr 13, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
AOR Received.
July 5, 2012
File Transfer...
July 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 10, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 30, 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 30, 2012
Sweden said:

Good luck to all!
Sweden
I was thinking about ordering GCSM notes about 3 weeks ago, and then last week my husband received PPR. So perhaps the same might happen for you, Sweden :)

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Sunshine87 said:
I was thinking about ordering GCSM notes about 3 weeks ago, and then last week my husband received PPR. So perhaps the same might happen for you, Sweden :)
that would be great! :) if the COPR could just show up at the door today, that would be completely OK with me! :) so I'll wait a few days and see if London gives me some news, or the COPR right away. If not - then next week I'll order the GCMS :) (maybe I should consider ordering the COPR directly, might be more effective!)

Hopefully you'll get the passport back in no time.
Good luck!
Sweden

CdnRNUSN

Star Member
Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9 2013
AOR Received.
July 20 2012
File Transfer...
July 31 2012
Med's Done....
March 22 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 9 2013
Sweden said:
that would be great! :) if the COPR could just show up at the door today, that would be completely OK with me! :) so I'll wait a few days and see if London gives me some news, or the COPR right away. If not - then next week I'll order the GCMS :) (maybe I should consider ordering the COPR directly, might be more effective!)

Hopefully you'll get the passport back in no time.
Good luck!
Sweden
Im sorry can you tell me what GCMS stands for?

My husband is about to 'move' to Canada next week to and we are still showing as application rec'd on ECAS.

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
CdnRNUSN said:

My husband is about to 'move' to Canada next week to and we are still showing as application rec'd on ECAS.
Sorry - typing mistake, it's actually GCSM and it's the system that CIC is using. Here is the full explanation http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/pia/global-phase2.asp

If you have doubts about what is going on with your file and things are really slow, you can order the GCSM notes to see what is going on. It has proved useful for some people. I still haven't decided to do it...

I suppose that in your case you have been approved as a sponsor and you're waiting for stage 2 - same for me... I "moved" to Canada 2 weeks ago with my partner, and it was no problem at the border even without COPR.

Good luck,
Sweden

girzim

Mar 4, 2012
newlywed said:
We also got a request for the rprf fee, passport bio page and entry/exit certificate this week. We are trying not to get too excited in case there are other hurdles but we are definitely hopeful.
Hello!

I got a letter this morning requesting my passport bio page, a UK criminal check (cos I sent the wrong type of check the first time) and my mailing address. Now, one: I sent them TWO copies of my passport info page in my application package. Could they mean something else?! And TWO: they MAILED me the letter requesting this stuff...

I'm so confused. What passport bio page did you submit? Am I just missing something really obvious here?

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
CdnRNUSN said:

GCMS: Global case management system. Soft ware use by immigration to deal with immigration cases.

newlywed

Jun 12, 2011
It's standard procedure in Seoul to ask for another photocopy of the biopage according to many on this forum. I think it's just to make sure that the passport info hasn't changed before they draw up a COPR and visa. We sent our stuff in (they wanted the RPRF fee, a corrected 5669, biopage, and entry/exit certificate) and the same day they asked us for a Korean criminal check. Two other members of this forum had their COPR within a month of them asking for the biopage so let's keep our fingers crossed that the same is true for us!

girzim

Mar 4, 2012
Ou, nice!! We've gotta apply for my UK criminal check though. I got the same one you get for an E2 visa but apparently it's a different one I need so we've spent much of tonight scrambling around trying to arrange to get that. It should be with us within two weeks if I send all the stuff off in the morning...hopefully. I emailed them a scan of my passport biopage and my address (the one they sent the letter too....) and I'll include a photocopy of my passport page in the mail to them too. That's good news about the COPR!! Hopefully we'll both hear good news soon. :)

JesustheSavior

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Santo Domingo
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2012
AOR Received.
09-07-2012
File Transfer...
09-07-2012
Med's Request
28-11-2012
Med's Done....
29-11-2012
Interview........
28-11-2012
Passport Req..
29-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Hi guys,
I emailed my VO about my adres s a month ago, but its still not updated online.Its been a month now since i contacted them. anybody got an idea? thanks
until now, the status online stil says we received your application .. . only that, my VO is 8 months procesing time and we got aproval of sponsorship on july the 9th. its still early to hear anything from them even to put someth online? thanks a bunch.