Jun 2, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

My employers postal address has been changes but email addresses, phone numbers, website address, reference every thing remained same. Should I send a notification to VO or not? If yes then how?

Thanks n Regards.
Prince

sapanaB

Apr 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
23-07-2010
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
prince56k said:
Dear All,

My employers postal address has been changes but email addresses, phone numbers, website address, reference every thing remained same. Should I send a notification to VO or not? If yes then how?

Thanks n Regards.
Prince
I dont think you are required to convey this to the VO. Your employers website will have the new address anyways. The VO can look it up if she so wishes.

Sapana

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
Tuesday.....

Any Changes to ECAS???

Please read this post.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/caips-gcms-new-file-number-t66506.0.html

CDB

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
Nope no change in Ecas....
I read in one of the blog that CHC is currently doing some transfer from old system to new system and cos of that there are these unexpected Ecas statuses. Can refer to below link where CHC has replied to one of the applicant.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/any1-got-medicals-after-ecas-changed-to-in-process-with-rbvo-details-inside-t64631.45.html

Hope there are no errors but again I have "Decision made" status so am worried a little bit.

OmSai73 said:
Tuesday.....

Any Changes to ECAS???

Please read this post.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/caips-gcms-new-file-number-t66506.0.html

Hopeful Canadian

Star Member
Jul 11, 2008
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-04-2010 RCVD: 13-04-2010
Doc's Request.
26-10-2010
AOR Received.
04-03-2011
IELTS Request
20-07-2011 L8.5, R6.5, W7.5, S7.0
Med's Request
05-06-2015
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
Dear All

My e-CAS shows " In Process " now.

It says:-
We received your application for permanent residence on April 13, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 28, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 6, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

Hope all goes well. Let's see what's next. Best wishes for success to all.

Always Hopeful

Hopeful Canadian

prince56k

Jun 2, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopeful Canadian said:
Dear All

My e-CAS shows " In Process " now.

It says:-
We received your application for permanent residence on April 13, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 28, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 6, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

Hope all goes well. Let's see what's next. Best wishes for success to all.

Always Hopeful

Hopeful Canadian
Have you sent IELTS score? Your profile information indicates that you are yet to send IELTS score and your initial application to CIO was at 13th April.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys i recieved my AOR from London VO dated 14th march-11....its says the avg processing time is 12 months and the usual 8 months incase nothing from them is heard..........

ibitayo

Dec 22, 2010
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-06-2010
AOR Received.
29-06-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
Fingers xxx
Med's Done....
Fingers xxx
Interview........
Fingers xxx
Passport Req..
Fingers xxx
VISA ISSUED...
Fingers xxx
LANDED..........
Fingers xxx
haral said:
Guys i recieved my AOR from London VO dated 14th march-11....its says the avg processing time is 12 months and the usual 8 months incase nothing from them is heard..........
Hiya Haral, hope you well?

U and I have the same timeline but my e-cas status has been changed to in-process for about a month plus now and, meanwhile i have neither receive any letter nor acknowledgement from the London VO except the response I got when I email them to ask about my status back in December. Was your status changed to in-process before now or it just got changed? Why cant this people communicate in a way that is better than how the doing now? lolsss. Congrats though.

sapanaB

Apr 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
23-07-2010
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
OmSai73 said:
Tuesday.....

Any Changes to ECAS???

Please read this post.

No Changes for me on eCAS. its still the same old Application Received.

with reference to the thread given above..

My file number starts with E. Does it mean that my file was directly put into GCMS? and therefore I would be only able to see that online when the GCMS goes live from ND VO?

the ecas status has jumped back and forth from app rcvd to IP a few times for me.

Sapana

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
sapanaB said:
No Changes for me on eCAS. its still the same old Application Received.

with reference to the thread given above..

My file number starts with E. Does it mean that my file was directly put into GCMS? and therefore I would be only able to see that online when the GCMS goes live from ND VO?

the ecas status has jumped back and forth from app rcvd to IP a few times for me.

Sapana
I am also having file number starting with "E......." and assuming the same about "GCMS". As per the below link the GCMS is live all over, we need to know how do we access info from that????

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fyi-gcms-deployment-to-all-visa-offices-overseas-is-complete-march-2011-t67484.0.html

hotheart007

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 april 2010
Doc's Request.
4 th NOVEMBER 2010
AOR Received.
File Submit in NDVO on January 2011
IELTS Request
Processing date_4 may 2012
File Transfer...
22-01-2011____Group is_1-19EL9DH
Med's Request
19-April-2013
Med's Done....
23-may-2013.......Photo Request_6-June-2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
19-4-2013___&amp; DM--16-september 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-Sept-2013
LANDED..........
10-October-2013
Hi All frnd's

Today i check my status on cic site....
my status has changed into "Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review."

means i will got 2aor soon.................

regards

hotheart

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
yes

hotheart007 said:
Hi All frnd's

Today i check my status on cic site....
my status has changed into "Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review."

means i will got 2aor soon.................

regards

hotheart

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My AOR letter is dated 14th march, while i recieved it on 22nd march........the status turned into In Process only yesterday since all eCAS activity is updated on tuesdays..........i think your AOR letter has been issued but probably lost in the mail or somehting like that...wait for another week and shoot them an email asking for your new file number...

ibitayo said:
Hiya Haral, hope you well?

U and I have the same timeline but my e-cas status has been changed to in-process for about a month plus now and, meanwhile i have neither receive any letter nor acknowledgement from the London VO except the response I got when I email them to ask about my status back in December. Was your status changed to in-process before now or it just got changed? Why cant this people communicate in a way that is better than how the doing now? lolsss. Congrats though.

medusa

Star Member
Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/4/2010
Doc's Request.
8/7/2010
AOR Received.
3/11/2010
Med's Request
27/05/2011.
Med's Done....
14/6/2011. received london 27/6/2011.
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12/9/2011.
VISA ISSUED...
28/9/2011
LANDED..........
24/5/2012
hi all

just received a slightly odd email from my vo (in reply to an email i'd sent a month back and pretty much forgotten about regarding how they would like me to send copies of new children's passports, which were about to lapse)

here it is

Dear Ms. jade77 ;),

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the
Skilled worker category. Your application ins process. You will be
informed about the further steps in your application in due course ( by
e-mail ).

Yours sincerely,

as you can see there are typos in the letter, so it can't be a standard reply. I know I'm 'in process', as per ecas, so no new information there. however, i'm confused by the final "by e-mail" which they've added - I'm waiting for meds requests, I know those come in the regular mail - so what does this mean? I believe rejection letters come in the regular mail as well, so I'm hoping that's not it (we're fine point-wise and all our docs are ok, we had a request for additional documents last year which we complied with) - so what is this? will they be asking for additional documents? is this an indication they are looking actively at our file and the meds requests should be on their way soon? i'm confused...

thanks for any ideas you'd like to share, esp. if you or someone you know (of) has received a similar email

all the best everyone :)

CDB

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
Hi All,
Today saw some change in my Ecas...Address is visible with same status as before..."Application received" and "Decision made".
Anybody else has any changes?